Getting a little leaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a little leaner

The last 2 months my weight has stayed the same (217 lbs) but I'm definitely starting to see myself getting a little leaner. Not shredded by any means but that's not the look I'm after either. In the morning I look a ton leaner than I do here (but don't we all :D). Really hoping by next summer to get to 220-225 lbs but stay at the same body fat.

Solid bro!

We all have different goals and approaching things. You're one of the few who's consistently stayed in shape and that's not easy either.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Solid bro!

We all have different goals and approaching things. You're one of the few who's consistently stayed in shape and that's not easy either.
      It's funny how it's a way of life for some of us here. I've been meal prepping (weighing everything out) for the last 15 years. I don't know any different. Guys at work think I'm crazy that I eat the same thing at the same time every day. lol Doesn't matter if I'm cutting, bulking, or maintaining.

My wife says I cost too much to feed. :D

Comment

Just like we see many eat out all the time, and we see that as "wtf are you eating"....they see US and day the same.

Eating good or eating clean 80% of your food or more, is no easy task. ESPECIALLY year round and trying to maintain a certain look.

Remember how I use to eat Panera all the time? Thinking it was Good?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Remember how I use to eat Panera all the time? Thinking it was Good?
          That's back when you were always "bulking". :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            That's back when you were always "bulking". :D
            I was always BULKED lol...216lbs to be exact.

I really need to get this collage of pics together. It'll be fun to see and poke at :D

Comment

Looking good brother

Comment

Good shit. Just test and GH right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Good shit. Just test and GH right?
                  Thanks B. Yep 350mg/wk of test and 3.33iu per day of HGH.

Comment

Yea that's very good lesson for the Bostin Loyd followers who run grams of shit and still look like nothing.

Drugs play a role. But they don't replace dedication.

Comment

Running grams of gear I feel would ruin my physique. I have thought about bumping up the test to 500mg maybe next year but then again why?? lol I do try and play it safe with my doses.

Haven't seen a pic of you in a long ass time. How are you looking these days? You pretty lean? Post up a pic I'd like to see your progress. I know you are also one of the few who stay dedicated to diet and training.

Comment

Looking good brother.

Comment

Yea I'm back to my normal bf% after awhile bulking where I got up to about 12% proper lard ass. I'm as lean as before (way under 10%) but I'm much bigger. Just a few finishing touches I want to make before my new set of pics. My goal is to impress.

Comment

Looking great, Chadd!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting a little leaner

Very nice physique. You can tell it's not something that came over night. You have muscle maturity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Androman; 08-24-17, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X