No announcement yet.

194lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good brother. I bet you look even better at 200 lbs.

I said it before but when I get too lean I just feel way too small in clothes. And since I don't live at the beach and I'd rather keep my bf around 12% then I can easily drop it in a couple weeks for that summer beach trip. But that's just me. I get it some like to stay leaner and some fatter (Andro). :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

I said it before but when I get too lean I just feel way too small in clothes. And since I don't live at the beach and I'd rather keep my bf around 12% then I can easily drop it in a couple weeks for that summer beach trip. But that's just me. I get it some like to stay leaner and some fatter (Andro). :D
      Andro is lean

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

If I get myself to 200lbs lol...only thing is that it really fucks with me on the athleticism part.

Being that I do daily runs outaide, those extra 7lbs or so, makes me a bit slower.

BUT I'm gonna play with this cycle a bit and see if I put some more weight and hit like 200lbs and keep it in the single digits bf

Comment

your about 10% in that pic like you said. that's a good mix of looks and health/athleticism. any higher and we start spilling over in the midsection, any lower and we get a bit weaker feeling and more injury prone. i think you are in that perfect mix right now of both bf% and feeling good. dont listen to that turd chadd.

remember one thing bro. we tend to reach a goal and then keep pushing it. i dont really agree with you using an upcoming oral cycle. my personal opinion is that you should stick to injectables. you've used a lot of orals in the last few years and I promise you that shit isn't helping health wise bro. injectables are definitively the lesser of 2 evils.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Andro is lean

aside from the photoshop abs he is definitely looking thick. andro you just gotta get that diet in check and you'd love your look bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              your about 10% in that pic like you said. that's a good mix of looks and health/athleticism. any higher and we start spilling over in the midsection, any lower and we get a bit weaker feeling and more injury prone. i think you are in that perfect mix right now of both bf% and feeling good. dont listen to that turd chadd.

remember one thing bro. we tend to reach a goal and then keep pushing it. i dont really agree with you using an upcoming oral cycle. my personal opinion is that you should stick to injectables. you've used a lot of orals in the last few years and I promise you that shit isn't helping health wise bro. injectables are definitively the lesser of 2 evils.
              only doing This oral cycle because I promised to the sponsor or I'd put them off...but once I finish this other 8 weeks cycle...orals are out and will just focus on 2 compounds to keep in 8 to 10% bf

Comment

I'd rather be at 12-14%, at least for right now. I like my overall size at that bf%. But I'll drop down a little before my vacation.

Speaking of turd... when are you posting a picture? You've been saying "soon" for a couple years now. I think now that kaiser posted a pic you're worried that he's bigger/leaner than you! lol

Comment

Rado, you've been abusing AAS now for a couple years. Wouldn't surprise me if you just dropped over soon. Be careful man. Just looking out for you.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Rado, you've been abusing AAS now for a couple years. Wouldn't surprise me if you just dropped over soon. Be careful man. Just looking out for you.
                      Ha ha...

Comment

Yup. Take care of your health bitch. I will getting bloods drawn tomorrow morning because my concern is my hematrotic. They above the range since last time I got blood work done. My doc wasn't to concern, but fuck that!! It's my body.
                        I will also ask to script me for a therapeutic phlebotomies.

In fact everyone should always look out for their RBC.

Health before sponsors that's for damn sure.

Comment

How I do my cheat days [emoji16]

Comment

aside from the photoshop abs he is definitely looking thick. andro you just gotta get that diet in check and you'd love your look bro.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

i think ur doing fine rado as long as thats the look u want. everybody has different goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                                i think ur doing fine rado as long as thats the look u want. everybody has different goals.

Your goal is to be a fat turd

Comment

Working...
                                X