Current pics/look 190lbs and soft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current pics/look 190lbs and soft

The 4 pic collage, the Topeka 2 pics was while ON and the bottom 2 were taken the other day.

The other double pic, on the left if current and right was ON.

I've always been able to keep most of my gains, even though i know I'm carrrying fat/water.

It's been about 7 months of being OFF. Will get my labs done before I go back ON to go over the last(labs) one I had where my liver values where all messed up.

Still eat clean, same training etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

so which ones are off and on? left right top 3rd left 4th. fuck sake. look the same. lol

Comment

U can tell he is look like marshmallow man on the bottom pics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        so which ones are off and on? left right top 3rd left 4th. fuck sake. look the same. lol
        Dyslexic fuck.

I explained it very clearly

2+2=4 bro

.it will never be 5

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Dyslexic fuck.

I explained it very clearly

2+2=4 bro

.it will never be 5
          How long did it take you for your test levels to come back?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            How long did it take you for your test levels to come back?
            It "felt" about 2 months in. Definitely feel better on it.

It's just been a long ass time since I've just done nothing. My body definitely enjoyed this time off. I'm a bit shocked to being able to maintain a decent physique considering the length of time I do my cycles.

My body is far from being done at 44. I am excited to go back on. I want to get even leaner than before.

I've also been playing around with eating one meal a day and other types of ideas while being OFF.

I'm hoping to be in 400-600 range as I have in the past for test. We shall see soon, then once I get those labs done, I'll jump ON

Comment

It "felt" about 2 months in. Definitely feel better on it.

It's just been a long ass time since I've just done nothing. My body definitely enjoyed this time off. I'm a bit shocked to being able to maintain a decent physique considering the length of time I do my cycles.

My body is far from being done at 44. I am excited to go back on. I want to get even leaner than before.

I've also been playing around with eating one meal a day and other types of ideas while being OFF.

I'm hoping to be in 400-600 range as I have in the past for test. We shall see soon, then once I get those labs done, I'll jump ON
              What will you run for the next one? You still like Tren?

Comment

What will you run for the next one? You still like Tren?
                I will run tren soon. Going to do something along the lines of 200mgs a week or 50mgs ED, but then that would put me at 350mgs a week, I don't want or need that.

I believe 200mgs for me is going to be my nectar dosing for tren.

Next cycle will be an oral(var)and a test mix and will do 300mgs a week of it or if I go with reg test, I'll pin 400mgs a week of it and keep the oral at 50mgs ED.

IF I go with tren, it'll be mix test so I can keep mgs per week lower and just eventually decide on which way to run the tren.

Comment

I will run tren soon. Going to do something along the lines of 200mgs a week or 50mgs ED, but then that would put me at 350mgs a week, I don't want or need that.

I believe 200mgs for me is going to be my nectar dosing for tren.

Next cycle will be an oral(var)and a test mix and will do 300mgs a week of it or if I go with reg test, I'll pin 400mgs a week of it and keep the oral at 50mgs ED.

IF I go with tren, it'll be mix test so I can keep mgs per week lower and just eventually decide on which way to run the tren.
                  I have some tren here but im still a little scared to use it. last time I used it i got the coughing fits and out of breath badly just walking up stairs.

I have some EQ and prop to go with it if I can handle it, if not I will replace it with masteron

Comment

I have some tren here but im still a little scared to use it. last time I used it i got the coughing fits and out of breath badly just walking up stairs.

I have some EQ and prop to go with it if I can handle it, if not I will replace it with masteron
                    If deca gave you issues tren will kick you in the nuts and fuck you in the ass.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good base there rado, I see a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                        I don't think he is trying to be Mr Olympia buddy. Not everyone wants to look like a retard.

Comment

I don't think he is trying to be Mr Olympia buddy. Not everyone wants to look like a retard.
                          That was funny

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha ha my nigg😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                              This isn't the 1st time I've posted pics bro but thx

Comment

Working...
                              X