Jaggs91 current form at 212lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    You MUST still look like shit then, I get it.
    No money for gear. Bitcoin made me broke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      No money for gear. Bitcoin made me broke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Lol que mamon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

He looks good but yeah those are some crazy doses he's running...

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cut the dose in half and run the cycle twice as long.Save tren hex for another time its a waste.
          You know tren is best at retaining muscle while on a caloric defecit somewhat like primo does.Use it to lean out later on.Spend some time on the deca at a lower dose.It works better and better the longer you run the deca.You dont look bad but i feel one should use the least amount they can find to make the desired progress then and only when you hit a wall consider upping your dose.play it smart.dont throw all the amunition into one big bang early on...

Comment

Originally posted by arlrussia View Post
            Cut the dose in half and run the cycle twice as long.Save tren hex for another time its a waste.
            You know tren is best at retaining muscle while on a caloric defecit somewhat like primo does.Use it to lean out later on.Spend some time on the deca at a lower dose.It works better and better the longer you run the deca.You dont look bad but i feel one should use the least amount they can find to make the desired progress then and only when you hit a wall consider upping your dose.play it smart.dont throw all the amunition into one big bang early on...
            I agree, definitely cut them in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              2 grams of gear? That’s crazy man. Even when I was competing I didn’t run those doses. No reason to unless you are a national competitor (which obviously you’re not).
              He looks like a mini version of you we'll call him SonChadd (asian lady voice)

Comment

No offense bro but you don't look like anything at all risking your health like that why dont u just take it slow. Those higher doses aint gonna do shit for you.

Comment

Guys gone lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Guys gone lol
                    Yeah Imagine that...tough crowd.

Comment

hey bro? how that 2 gram of gear holding up?

many blessings during the end of ramadan eid mubarak

Comment

Working...
                      X