Dragonmona 3 weeks on hgh,clen,t3 and nandro prop.. Inkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonmona 3 weeks on hgh,clen,t3 and nandro prop.. Inkman

Everyweek she is looking harder and smaller. We know it is not the hgh working yet cause it is too soon. but the clen,t3 and fast acting deca are working thier magic..
    Attached Files

Very nice,she looks good Ink :cool:

Comment

nice job

Comment

front bi
        Attached Files

Comment

Wish I had hamstrings like this lol.
          Attached Files

Comment

Last one. by the way my gf allowed me to post nude pics of her in the xxx section cause she knows all of us are on lots of test hehehe. enjoy all it took alot of guts for her to do this.. Inkman
            Attached Files

Comment

Don't know how many people here know this but she use to be 185lbs and had been obese since she was 10 years old. here is a pic to prove that taken in 92 she is the women in the middle of the surfboard.. She has come a longggggggggggggggg way.. Ink
              Attached Files

Comment

Likewise...I had never seen one of the "before" pics.

I am impressed. See...hard work and dedication really do pay off!

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                  Wow thats the first time ive seen an actual pic of her "before!" AMAZING it always makes me so happy to see people change there life like that! She's gotta feel like a million bucks!

Well she does fill like a million bucks but she will not be happy until she gets her boob job and tummy tuck done to remove all the excess skin left from her pregnancy 18 years ago and the weight gain and weight loss afterwards. I am still very proud of her. Hell it is like being a on precontest diet for ever. I do it for 8 weeks and I feel like I want to eat everything in site after my show lol...

Comment

Yes, she's looking AMAZING, inkman!!! Pat her on the backside from me for a job well done!

Comment

Originally posted by dharmakarma
                      Yes, she's looking AMAZING, inkman!!! Pat her on the backside from me for a job well done!
                      LOL consider it done my friend *pat *pat * spank oops hehehe

Comment

I am totally impressed.. i know how hard it is to lose alot of weight.. its harder than most people thinks.. She looks GREAT..i love her suit..

LC

Comment

Thanks LC it really was hard for her to lose that weight and she is still fighting the battles regarding food everyday. Some days she wins and some days she loses those battles but no matter I am very proud of her.

Poor woman cannot afford to go off program for even a few days cause the fat wants to return with a vengance.That's what happens when you have been obese all of your life from child to adult. Someday after her body adjusts to being lean that will no longer be problem.. the HGH should help too since I plan to run her on it for a year...:D Inkman

Comment

Originally posted by inkman
                            Thanks LC it really was hard for her to lose that weight and she is still fighting the battles regarding food everyday. Some days she wins and some days she loses those battles but no matter I am very proud of her.

Poor woman cannot afford to go off program for even a few days cause the fat wants to return with a vengance.That's what happens when you have been obese all of your life from child to adult. Someday after her body adjusts to being lean that will no longer be problem.. the HGH should help too since I plan to run her on it for a year...:D Inkman

Totally..i am in the same boat... I wasn't fat my whole life.. but i started getting heavy when i hit puberty( late 14 or so) and i got all the way up to 273 lbs :eek: shit thats lots.. hehe..i am down to 223(as of now)(and have added about 30lbs of muscle.. so take that in considertion) my lowest was 203 when i was cutting this summer... its just very hard.. its a mental battle everyday.. its just as much mental workouts as physical... I am postive she will win the battle.. she has come so far.. I am totally proud of her..:)
                            Last edited by Liftingchic; 12-19-03, 02:23 AM.

Comment

LC thanks for the kind words toward DM. I am sure she is going to reach her goals of losing all of her jiggles lol. Well not all jiggles I hope:D . Congrats on your progress as well and I know you can reach your goals as well.. take care Happy Holidays..

Comment

Working...
                              X