Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifting almost a year, ready to take it to the next level!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting almost a year, ready to take it to the next level!

Hey everyone,
    I'm Ryan, im 5'9 185 and i started lifting about a year ago this January and im ready to take it to the next level. Ive never ate healthy, and my gains are becoming minimal. Im starting a bulking diet today actually, and im going to cut in march. Anything thoughts are welcome...sorry bout the shitty pics, all i have =/
    Attached Files

Another
    Attached Files

Comment

Last one
      Attached Files

Comment

Heres one when i was a little more ripped
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanx Agian :) i joined here yesterday and i really like it here, im also on bb.com

Comment

Ackk...sorry no legs, i admit i just started to lift em 2 weeks ago :(

Comment

If you look that good after crappy workouts and a bad diet, you have great potential! Good muscle mass in the upper body and proportions. keep it up:)

Comment

good work man, great start

Comment

You Look great bro :) A lot of potential I see

Comment

Great base to start with bro,now go build on it and good luck :cool:

Comment

i'd suggest waiting until you get your diet and training in check. also... only 1 year of working out is nothing. you have great foundation to work with, so don't ruin your potential by using AS soo quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                        i'd suggest waiting until you get your diet and training in check. also... only 1 year of working out is nothing. you have great foundation to work with, so don't ruin your potential by using AS soo quickly.
                        Beat me to it.. :)

GT is right, one year means nothing when you have to get your training and diet down tight.. Maybe after 6+ years of steady bangin', then research.. ;)

Comment

Thanx guys...and by next level i mean im gonna get my diet straight, and i wana stay all natural, except protein shakes or bars :) thanx for all the comments guys

Comment

Originally posted by RyDawg88
                            Thanx guys...and by next level i mean im gonna get my diet straight, and i wana stay all natural, except protein shakes or bars :) thanx for all the comments guys

I agree with you, I want to keep it natural with just protein shakes, bars, etc...

Looking good man...

What's your ab workout like?

Comment

looking good and ripped bro,just keep up the good work and all,and eat eat and eat.:D

Comment

Working...
                              X