• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John ROAR
    awesome bro :D ... throw up your pics now :D :D :D
    I second that!!! :woot:

Comment

KIR...he's adorable! :) Take lots and lots of video...they change so fast when they're little!

Comment

good looking kid.....you got him a dumbbell rattle?.....

Comment

Thanks everyone. And beleive me MRs. P I have LOTS of video already. Just cant seem to get enough. He stood up for the first time ever by himself on Christmas day. Something I will never forget and we also have on video. Awesome day.

And DAMN CORY!!!!! Anything just to get more of my pics huh? LMAO Maybe I will post one more just for you. LOL

Comment

cute picture

Comment

So that's the little dude that we at A.com have heard so much about. Handsome guy. I bet he already has 18 inch arms! Your not putting fina in his bottle are ya? LOL Sugar

Comment

Aweeeee, thanks. Now Im gonna have to show more pics of the little guy. KIR

Comment

I've read many posts about this guy on A.com. I'm glad to finally see a picture of him! Bro, he's a great looking kid. I know your a proud papa!

Comment

At last I can see the little man. Kids are the only reason that makes me to get older: just anxious to know how they will be

Comment

Working...
                    X