No announcement yet.

Jyzza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are speeking of my knee then yes.....it feels very good as you see I was able to hit legs harder for past months :) still not hard enough....every time I go and work them I need to kill them :) .....someone said this not sure who "pain is only a weakness leaving your body.....lol...I like that one

Comment

Knee

Originally posted by jyzza
      If you are speeking of my knee then yes.....it feels very good as you see I was able to hit legs harder for past months :) still not hard enough....every time I go and work them I need to kill them :) .....someone said this not sure who "pain is only a weakness leaving your body.....lol...I like that one

The amount of killing of your legs is very apparent between the before and after pics. Glad the knee is better.

I sure wish that "weakness" would leave my body in my back.
      Not being a DR. myself, I can only surmise it is what my Doc said the symptoms foretold, a disc/nerve problem.

Nothing like being a carpenter who has to walk, climb, bend, twist, carry awkward loads,etc. and not being able to even walk right because one wrong step could wind me up on my face from the pain that takes me there.

Anyway, keep up the training. Also, keep the pics comin, the more I see what your hard work has done, the more I will be inspired to press on through my recovery and back into my own training.

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
        New Pics ..Back
        jesus christ brother. you are looking good (I hope that doesn't come out :ghey: ). LOL nice work.

Comment

yeah, that looks awesome!!! :evil:
          May we see the front aswell? :3some: :D

Comment

This front shot is about 6 months old
            Attached Files
            Last edited by jyzza; 05-21-05, 08:15 PM.

Comment

The back pic was taken 4-5 days ago.....I didn't take a front pics :( I should so I can compare to the above....

Comment

Lookin' solid as fuck Bro!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Looks good bro! :agree:

Comment

PM to jyzza

Jyzza,

I hope it was ok to send you a PM.

WOW, not only did your photos motivate me to get recommited training wise. but today I actually woke fairly pain free in my back. NOT 100% but excited enough not to hurt and able to actually retrieve my weights from my shed and move them to my new Olympic bench I got just after hurting my back.

It felt good to actually use my weights again and to try my new bench equipment despite my continued treatment for my back.
                    The bench is awesome, the feeling was even better, pumping up and now letting the rush take me down the road to bulking up like the way you have.

Thanks for the pics,, and thanks to the people who run this site.
                    Awesome!!

Comment

No Problem....keep us posted on your progress :)

Comment

I say, I say, boy, Ya need, I say, ya need to work on those little legs a bit more! Your lookin a little like me!

Sincerely,
                        Fog Horn Leg Horn

No seriously bro, great upper body! Legs are a bitch to gro if you don't have the right genes.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolicboy
                          I say, I say, boy, Ya need, I say, ya need to work on those little legs a bit more! Your lookin a little like me!

Sincerely,
                          Fog Horn Leg Horn

No seriously bro, great upper body! Legs are a bitch to gro if you don't have the right genes.

Tell me about it.....This next 2 months I will be trying out something new.....:) I have a good feeling I will add size to them :)

Comment

Working...
                          X