Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Little" Guns

blah
    Last edited by Nutrition Freak; 12-26-03, 02:35 PM.

blah blah
    Attached Files

Comment

tricep
      Attached Files

Comment

Definately not little!!! ;)

Comment

you do any preacher curls?

Comment

Nutrition brutha. Definitely not tiny arms brutha. Rome wasnt built in a day. Beleive me your arms look bigger then a LOT of bros in my gym that actually think they have 22'' arms. LOL Keep up the GOOD WORK Brutha.

PEACE! KIR

Comment

thanks man, no preacher curls here, just ez curls, hammer curls, and incline curls

Comment

well, when i started doing preachers my arms really began to grow, maybe incorporation of these in your workout could create some serious growth...try if you want, but make sure you get a goooood stretch.

Comment

oh yeh

Nutrition: KIR seems to think i was making fun of you, i meant no disrespect, im here to try and help your body get bigger just as i hope youre here for the same to me....keep growing bro!

Comment

i dont have a preacher curl setup, i lift in my garage, i just got a power 9 rack from dick's its mad nice

Comment

nice arms bro.........

Comment

Yeah Nutrition, listen to the 17y/o trying to preach. Your arms look good bro. You got a lot of years ahead of you. Keep training hard. Straight bars by far will outdo any other bicep excersise for mass.

PEACE! KIR

Comment

Originally posted by Nutrition Freak
                          i dont have a preacher curl setup, i lift in my garage, i just got a power 9 rack from dick's its mad nice
                          wow man, you lift in your garage and you gotta physique like that, nice work man. when i trained in my basement i would sit on a bench and lean over and curl a straightbar. pretty similar to preachers and they really put on mass for me and isolate the bi's, no swinging etc...you can try it one workout and see if you get a good pump...or dont, youre still lookin good man!

Comment

Now there is a very good post Jackal. Great idea for the bro. PEACE! KIR

Comment

i got a preacher curl attatchment for my bench now ill try it out

Comment

Working...
                              X