just wanted to share some pics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanted to share some pics..

Was taking several pics of dragonmona last week to monitor her progress on her cycle and she took some pics of me as well. I am off cycle again just chillling till I feel like hitting another cycle. Was not too crazy about taking pics but she promised me things if I did eheheheheheh

Anyway for those who don't know me I am 45 5'11 225lbs at ? bf.
    wanna guess cause I have no idea what it is right now. Been training for 28 juiced for last 3 years..Plan to do masters show in 2005 after bulking in 2004.. Peace and Happy New Years to you all !!! :drunk: :D
    Attached Files

another
    Attached Files

Comment

one more
      Attached Files

Comment

last one.. If anyone has any suggustions on how to bring out the upper lat width on my back please feel free. I seem to have trouble with that area as well as overall thickness. My hams and quads are lagging too but I have been avoiding legs after a injury some months ago..so that is understandable.. Ink

here is the next cycle I plan to use next year..
        week 1-5 40mgs of dbol denkall
        weeks 1- 20 750 to 1000mgs of sus250test
        weeks 1-20 600mgs of deca for joints
        weeks 1-20 400- 600mgs of EQ

then pct's
        Attached Files

Comment

damn..all i can say is i hope i look as good as you when im 45..keep up the good work...

Comment

Very impressive Ink :)

Comment

awww thanks guys you are too kind.. snif snif:D

Comment

very good pics, keep up the good work
                gym

Comment

use reeeeeeeeeeally wide grip when doing pull ups or lat pulldowns to branch out them wings

lookin great though

Comment

Hey Inkman. Very Impressive brutha. You should be totally proud bro. If I could guess what BF you have. I would say 8-9%?? Not very great at guessing this, but thats my guess bro. Once again keep up the GREAT WORK bro.

PEACE! KIR

Comment

By the way, you got balls (pardon the pun) to show yourself off in a spedo. KUDOS to you for that. At least you can pull it off well. Unlike the bros at Hedonism in Jamaica that should NEVER EVER EVER, and I mean NEVERRRRRR wear the damn spedos again. LMAO PEACE! KIR

Comment

Inkman: KIR responded in a post of mine that i was bashing your physique. If you took my comment the wrong way i apologize, i was just giving you advice that you asked for in your post... Wide grip pullups and lat pulldowns really helped my back widen, maybe it could help you too

Comment

Yep, listen to the 17 y/o brutha. He can teach you a lot. LMAO Keep up the good work Inkman, your physique is awesome brutha. I hope to look that good at your age too bro. PEACE! KIR

Comment

mothefurcker

Great Tattoos bro!

Comment

nice pics sweet tats to bro love it......chub

Comment

Working...
                              X