Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pencilneck's Kids

SM,

This picture is what life is all about. Raising children to respect authority, say yes Sir/Ma'am, thank you, please, and respect other people. I'd thought I'd share them with you... since everyone else is. I'd take a bullet for them, and would also tear someone to pieces if they ever harmed them. Being a stay at home dad has been a blessing. So, here's Hannah (left) and Jacob (right).

Good stuff bro, we need more people raising children with a sense of respect ... it's seriously lacking in todays society :(

Comment

nice pics pneck, im sure they will benefit from having a solid uprbringing
      gym

Comment

Beautiful children! It's wonderful being a stay at home parent. :)

Comment

just curious, whats your wife's profession?

Comment

good looking little p necks...they take after their mom or pop?....

Comment

WOW great stuff Pneck. Glad you shared that with me. FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Shit how long have you been talking to me and never showed me a pic. I've heard their voices everytime we are on the phone and NO PIC FOR UNCLE KIR until now. LOL Thats ok, I still love my niece and nephew the same. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Cute Kids

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
                  just curious, whats your wife's profession?
                  She's a Nurse Practitioner. Totally cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer814
                    good looking little p necks...they take after their mom or pop?....
                    Racer, they are very sweet, so obviously they take after their mother. They are both mirror images of us when we were their ages too.

Comment

Great Post

PN, great looking kids. I wish mine were still that age. They're 16 & 14. We still hang and do a lot of stuff together. Their friends still say I'm the coolest Dad, but I am seeing the time when they'll be gone. Came way to fast. When I was a young fire pisser new to Special OPs the only thing I could think of was saving the world, and living on the edge. I voluntered for way to much shit, and missed times I'll never get back. Glad to see you have not made the same mistake. Looking back, the world would probably been just as safe, and I could have lessened the amount of times I almost orphaned my children. Better quit rambling and go hug my kids. Thanks for helping us all keep it in perspective. Class act as usuall. TY

Comment

Wow, thanks IMTY. You made my evening. Hey, and thanks for serving as you did. We are all safer because of your service. Hooahh!

Comment

Yo Pneck. ^^Bump^^ on what you said to Ty brutha. I have already told him that before. He is one good brutha. PEACE! KIR

Comment

I can see the evil in your son's eyes and the mystchief in your daughter's but those faces are so inocent :D

Comment

yo..beatiful kids bro..you were blessed..

Comment

Working...
                              X