X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new on here...some of me

6' 190lbs 18yrs old
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BodyJBbuild; 01-07-04, 12:48 PM.

back...
    Attached Files

Comment

most muscular
      Attached Files

Comment

looks good bro, keep it up
        gym

Comment

thx Gym...

Comment

stay hitting it up howw's ur nutrition and training look? how logn u been lifting?

Comment

been lifting for 1yr and half now... training is like 4exercises each 4-6 rep. monday-friday sat and sunday off... 4-5 meals a day...is around 250g of protein, 270g of carbs

Comment

You're looking good bro! Nice peak on those biceps!

Comment

thx bro...

Comment

Bump..I want some opinions!! thx

Comment

You are making great progress for the amount of time you have been lifting. I'll give you my impression of what I see.

First, you have a great structure to work with. A nice small waist & naturally wide shoulder that will carry alot of muscle. You have a good amount of size in your biceps, & front delts & upper chest. That's normally where most guy's are the strongest when they start out cause it's what you first see when you look in the mirror.

So, what you could start to prioritise on would now be your lats & rear delts. This is what will make you stand out from all the other guy's in another year to year 1/2 if you stay consistent. Deadlifts will work well for you as you are naturally wide and will need alot more work to get thick. Deadlifts as well as squats will do this.

You didn't put up any pics of your legs . That means you need to work them and not ignore them!

You look great and will only get better!

Comment

Great advice cowgirl....Bro, she's right . With your frame your body can hold more size. IMO Stick to the basic lifts of presses, squats and deadlifts. You've got a good jump on things. Train heavy and hard. Eat clean and you're well on your way. At 18yrs. old you've only just begun to tap your potential. In a couple years as your body matures, you'll be afreakin animal. good luck bro!

Comment

:) thx a bunch...i appreicated all of the advices and complements! and thats what i do..squats and deadlifts...love 'em. sorry about the legs..i didnt take a pic of them...but there a nice size ripped along with calves.

Comment

Working...
                          X