Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new.... Need advice

Hey,
    I like this place, some really useful info.

Thought I'd introduce my self.
    I am 21, 6 foot, 180 pounds @ about 11-12% bf, started bb in july 2003 from 160 pounds, got to about 195 at the start of dec @ 18 bf and tried to tone up a bit for the last 3 weeks. Well here we go. Plz comment.

1:
    Attached Files

2:
    Attached Files

Comment

3:
      Attached Files

Comment

4:
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice base man!! Good gains you made since July! Keep at it! ;)

Comment

Yep a nice base to build on :cool:

Comment

nice indeed. great work since July. stay disciplined and youll be where you want to be in no time.

Comment

Thanks for that
                Any comments about strong and weak points?

Comment

Bench, Bench,Bench........ back looks like a great start. Keep on Benching. That will blast off your upper body. Make sure to have a spotter and do forced rep. routine every week.

Comment

I was working really hard on my chest but I guess this is just my weak spot. I can bench about 190 lb about 6-7 reps. I do chest every week, 5 sets on flat, 5 on incline, 5 on fly, 5 on decline, and 5 sets of dips. May be I do too many exersices?

Comment

hit ur traps hard n heavy bro gl !

Comment

I see alot of potential bro! I think heavy dumbells for incline presses and heavy seated shoulder presses will really help you out. You're off to a real good start though!

Comment

Thanks guys, this week I started bulking so I hope I can hit 220 @ 18-20 BF in may or so and than start cutting for the summer and get to about 200. I will try to catch up chest and traps. What can u say about my delts? That part of my body was least developed when I started so I try to put some extra effort into delts.

Comment

just make sure with delts you hit all 3 heads well.. it's tough to get the side and rear without cheating.. just use perfect form and they will grow bro !! :D

Comment

What about my body fat, does it look like 12% or higher? I know I right now I have to bulk up and not worry about my bf but still... can some one guess?

Comment

Working...
                              X