Dragonmona and I on new years eve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonmona and I on new years eve...

Just a few pics of us getting ready to hit the club for new years eve... Hope you all had a good one.. Inkman
    Attached Files

another
    Attached Files

Comment

I just had to do a bicep shot lol...
      Attached Files

Comment

She's got on one kick ass outfit, for sure.

Comment

Inkman, you have beautiful eyes!! ;)

Comment

so does she

Comment

thanks guys lol. Cory how do like those heels buddy.. I think they are the shit !!

Comment

nice pics bro

Comment

I'll bet $$$ no one messed with either of you, eh? Your efforts have paid off tremendously. Mrs Dragon is looking tough too! WOW!

Comment

your right pencilneck no one messed with us but I tell you that 7'2 transvetite with the blond wig would have given us a run for our money that we saw in the club we were at lol... thanks for the compliments bro... Inky

Comment

Originally posted by inkman
                      but I tell you that 7'2 transvetite with the blond wig would have given us a run for our money that we saw in the club... Inky
                      OMG! That must have been quite a sight! :rofl: 7'2 Trannie, eh? WOW! That would've been an indication to leave for me.

Comment

Damn Ink! you're a lucky dude. Dragon looks hot in that red dress! Sounds like you guys had an interesting evening.(7'2" transvestite) Yikes! Oh yeah! I wouldn't have messed with you either. Looking huge bro!

Comment

Oh My God. How the heck did she manage to walk around in those shoes? I just got some boots with heels, and it took me a week to learn how to walk in them! Cool outfit shes got on, and you look like a wrestler I would see on TV! You guys look smokin'.

Comment

Nice Pics

Comment

Originally posted by inkman
                              thanks guys lol. Cory how do like those heels buddy.. I think they are the shit !!
                              They rock, ink! Dragon is looking quite fierce there!! ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X