OK, here's a couple of me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    I really like the pic of you at the beach. My imagination is tellin me that the rest of you was as bare as your chest. ;)
    Puddles Puddles Puddles....what am I going to do with you, ya little nymphoid!! :rofl: Unfortunitely, it was not a nude beach, but you can always use your imagination and flip back and forth from here to the NAKED MEMBER'S PICS thread!! lol ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
      Puddles Puddles Puddles....what am I going to do with you, ya little nymphoid!! :rofl: Unfortunitely, it was not a nude beach, but you can always use your imagination and flip back and forth from here to the NAKED MEMBER'S PICS thread!! lol ;)
      :angel:

I'm alredy doing just that. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
        Cory, don't tuck your shirt in without a belt! :p
        I knew I had that coming, bitch!! I forgot the damn belt, OK? I was in a rush that day and forgot to pack it in my gym bag when I worked out and had to go straight to the arena for the show. I usually do wear one all the time, Mr. fashion police!! :p

Comment

I knew I had that coming, bitch!! I forgot the damn belt, OK? I was in a rush that day and forgot to pack it in my gym bag when I worked out and had to go straight to the arena for the show. I usually do wear one all the time, Mr. fashion police!! :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Nice pics :D

Comment

That still dosn't excuse you for tucking your shirt in :D

Comment

looking good :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  That still dosn't excuse you for tucking your shirt in :D
                  Look bitches, I had to run a supplement booth and the T-shirt they gave me was like XXX Large and it hung down to my knees. Get off my ass, already!! :p

Comment

Look bitches, I had to run a supplement booth and the T-shirt they gave me was like XXX Large and it hung down to my knees. Get off my ass, already!! :p
                    You shoulda gone sans pants with a nice pair of sandals then. ;)

Comment

Thanks, BW!! ;) Although I look like a stick next to Kev with his huge ass guns!! :rofl:
                      I know how you feel...I got my pic taken w/ Bob Cicherillo a couple yrs ago and felt like a shrimp.

Comment

Ya but thats still not an excuse to tuck your shirt in...

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal
                          Ya but thats still not an excuse to tuck your shirt in...

:sillyfu: :D

Comment

Lookin' good, brother!

I need to meet more pros, Ronnie twice doesn't cut it.. :D

Comment

Get off my ass, already!! :p
                              I never thought youd say that to another man

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                                I never thought youd say that to another man
                                You know I'd never tell you that, Doomsy!! ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X