Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why aren't you happy with them?

Comment

Last year wasnt the best year for diet and training for me :( It was prolly the WORST Ive had in like the past four years.

I was okay being a lil jiggly, but the pix.. DAMN.. its no longer jiggly.. Im JUGGLY :(

Thank god my eca came in yesterday. I tried to be eca'less last year.

Comment

Don't be so hard on yourself. You still look hot even with a few lbs. on ya. Your muscle is still there so if you're ready to start cutting, you'll be where you want to be in no time. Personally, I like the look of a guy when he's not in single digit bf. Just enjoy the memories of your photo's, hun. :kiss:

Comment

Awww. :) Thanks sweets :)

I will enjoy the memories, and Im trying to not let it get me down. Im with you, I think that 12-15% bf looks the best on guys in real life. Im gonna get back on the horse, and in a few months I'll have summore cuddle-icious pics up for you.

Comment

here's a pic of me, my man and our friend waiting to get seated on New Years Eve
            Attached Files

Comment

Dude, that battle of the sexes game SUX!!

The girl questions are SO easy to answer and the guy ones are too hard.

I played on the girls team with my cousin jessica, and we lost to our boyfriends.

The next time we played and switched the questions, adn kicked thier asses, so the game is written horribly

Comment

Working...
              X