Yes. ..I really am a cowgirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. ..I really am a cowgirl

My first passion in life is being up in the mountains of Wyoming tending a herd of cattle. I am by myself with my horses & dogs as my only companions. Living life this way gets down to the simple basics on a day to day basis. Very quite and peaceful other than the constant excitement of chasing wild cattle off of wild rugged terrain & near misses falling of cliffs or getting swept away fordind a swift river.

I keep in decent shape just from 10 hours a day in the saddle but the desire to spend more time in the gym and really build some muscle size nags at me. For now 6 months in the mountains & 6 months in the gym is the plan. Eating better year round should help me reach my goals. We can't have it all, but we can give our "all" to whatever we do have!
    Attached Files

It get's cold at 8000' in late August
    Attached Files

Comment

Good luck And that sounds like alot of fun chasing wild cattle

Comment

I have good cowdogs
        Attached Files

Comment

my playground
          Attached Files

Comment

That's too cool!!!!!!!! You're living my dream!!!

Comment

That looks so nice and quiet there I wish it was my playground

Comment

What part of Wyo?

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

What an absolutely spectacular playground! I don't know how you make the change from Wyoming to FL...very different places.

Comment

Is Mouse an Aussie (Blue Merle) or a border collie? It's hard to tell from the motion blur in the pic...

Comment

The bred of Dogs I use are called Catahoulas. They are a Leopard Cur. Curs are heading dogs that go to the front of cattle and stop them from running away. They have the merle gene & can have a very wide varieties of colrs. Here' my male stud dog.
                          Attached Files

Comment

My wife is from Wyoming (Jackson) and she also loves horses. (She has not had one for about 15 years, although our daughter has one.) She finally got tired of the cold, so we now only visit in the summer (like the other tourists). It is a very beautiful state.

Comment

cowgirl you are Cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X