A long way to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A long way to go.

OK SM'ers be gentle. I know I have a long way to go. As far as suppl. I'm taking Stacker 2 w/eff. Metrx, Opt Nut protein, Creatine, amino acids, yohimbe, mutli-vitamins, Vit C. I have also done two seperate 14 day cycles of clen LR 150mcg/ml, but have never gotten to the 100mcg mark yet. I am 215 coming from 240. I have a cycle of test cyp 200 ready to be taken, I just don't feel like I'm physically ready yet and don't want to waste it. I think when I get to around 205 or so I will contact my SM advisors for help. They are shots off of a mirror, so they suck.
    Attached Files

Be proud Muddy. You are doing fantastic.

Sounds like you got a good plan, and patience.

You got the muscles to get the cuts, and a good x frame for packing on lot's of muscle if you want.

Congrats!!!

Comment

damn dude I would figured u'd be a fatty but damn u look great keep up the great work man u inspired me to

Comment

You have a good base frame to go off of, especially the wide back. Keep going and be patient, you're sure to see the gains you want. Congrats on the weight loss too.

Comment

Keep it up bro. Try lifting twice a day.

Comment

Very nice base, brotha!! ;)

Comment

You've got a much better base than I expected! Nice job...keep it up!

Comment

Working...
              X