Force feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force feeding

I love eating. And I always have gaining weight hasn’t ever been an issue. But this force feeding is really taking the fun outta eating lol I’m up to 220 from 190 and my strength is really coming along nicely I’m running 500mg test E every 5 days and thinking of adding deca from some suggestions here. How do you cope with shoving food down your face hole 5 times a day

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    I love eating. And I always have gaining weight hasn’t ever been an issue. But this force feeding is really taking the fun outta eating lol I’m up to 220 from 190 and my strength is really coming along nicely I’m running 500mg test E every 5 days and thinking of adding deca from some suggestions here. How do you cope with shoving food down your face hole 5 times a day
    Not a good idea. This is one of the issues that has caused the "gh gut" in the last 10 years. the concept of forcing food into your stomach when your body doesn't want it is a flawed one. IMO it only leads to negative effects long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Not a good idea. This is one of the issues that has caused the "gh gut" in the last 10 years. the concept of forcing food into your stomach when your body doesn't want it is a flawed one. IMO it only leads to negative effects long term.
      I’ve always had bubble guy even before I started working out lol but I get what you’re saying

Comment

David6725 How many calories are you trying to get in? I tell ya, for me, my bulks got easier when I started eating every two hours as opposed to trying to get in 4 or 5 meals. If I can eat every 2-3 hours and do that 6-9 times a day it got much easier to get in my calories without having to force food in. If i eat and get full. I can't eat again for at least 4-5 hours. But if I can cut that down about a third and eat and be satisfied, I'll be able to eat again in a couple hours. That's just me, and it may not work for you/everyone, but I would suggest giving it a try if your having a hard time. Just my thoughts, take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
          David6725 How many calories are you trying to get in? I tell ya, for me, my bulks got easier when I started eating every two hours as opposed to trying to get in 4 or 5 meals. If I can eat every 2-3 hours and do that 6-9 times a day it got much easier to get in my calories without having to force food in. If i eat and get full. I can't eat again for at least 4-5 hours. But if I can cut that down about a third and eat and be satisfied, I'll be able to eat again in a couple hours. That's just me, and it may not work for you/everyone, but I would suggest giving it a try if your having a hard time. Just my thoughts, take care.
          9 meals a day? that's nuts. even small ones.

Comment

I don’t really count calories but I imagine it’s probably around 5500 or so I eat about 5 big meals a day and two shakes and two bars as snacks. Plus I eat whatever I want (with in a reasonable amount). I don’t eat a whole dozen donuts but if I want one I eat it. I see what you’re saying about more meals and smaller portions but I’m really busy during the day and most days I don’t have time to stop and eat 4 or 5 times while I’m at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

9 meals a day? that's nuts. even small ones.
              One may be a shake, another may be peanut butter, fruit, veges, nuts, etc. Not all meals. 9 is on the high side but I love eating this way. I got 4 in today so far and feeling great lol.

Comment

One may be a shake, another may be peanut butter, fruit, veges, nuts, etc. Not all meals. 9 is on the high side but I love eating this way. I got 4 in today so far and feeling great lol.
                I don’t really count shakes or protein bars as a "meal" if that was the case I’d say I eat 9 times a day

Comment

Working...
                X