Fighting fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting fatigue

This is gonna sound lame, but here it goes anyways.

So you plan your workout for the afternoon, and you haven't been able to eat since lunch, how do you battle fatigue?

I have a pretty physical job, on my feet all day, medium to high stress, always "on" from the minute I walk in the door. (Sales)What do you do?

have bagels? Candy? Coffee? Trying to stay away from things that spike my insulin cause I wanna avoid being "high" and coming down.
    Would low-sugar fruits and veggies(carrots, celery sticks) be the trick?

I definitely would suggest healthy fruits and veggies over candy and bagels, but I sympathize completely with your situation and its hard to battle staying awake when you're so tired you can't stand it. I don't know if there is an easy answer other than to get more sleep at night. Best of luck!

Comment

What about bagging some pb and j sands before you go to work? Or a mrp bar? Mixed nuts in a bag, a banana or some green apples?

Comment

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool* mixed nuts hehehe

Comment

thanks girls

I'm definitely gonna make some of those protein bars I saw a recipe for here. They sound like the bomb!

Comment

Agreed a protein bar or even a tuna sandwich on wholemeal

Comment

Olive oil if your on carcinogen, if you smoke, smoke, water. Coffe

Comment

Working...
              X