Photo Shoot Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Shoot Questions

Hey guys, I was looking through my latest issue of MD and this question popped in my head. It's obvious that bodybuilders get decked out for their photo shoots. I know the industry has tricks like lighting and stuff, but how do the people actually prepare for the photo shoot? I personally think it's along the lines of contest prep, but I don't think they would go that hardcore. I don't know though... anyone?

lighting is huge in photo shoots. oh and now a days, air brushing can make anyone look real good.

Comment

Lots of times bodybuilders will do a photo shoot right before or after a contest so that they are looking their best.

Comment

So they have already like loaded carbs, used the diuretics and all that jazz. Kinda hit two birds with one stone I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
          lighting is huge in photo shoots. oh and now a days, air brushing can make anyone look real good.
          I agree. Alot of it is air brushing. They can erase lines add shadows to make a cut sharper ect.

Comment

I guess we should bump for Italiano. Obviously he does his fair share of photo shoots.

Comment

air brushing is great lol

Comment

Working...
              X