Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your sick of plain old Tuna try this. BOUNCER style. :p

Bouncer's home made Tuna Cakes.

If your sick of plain old tuna like I am try this.

2 Cans Tuna Drained

3/4 Cup of regualar Oatmeal

5 Tbsp whorstersire sauce

2 Tbsp non fat mayo

Few dashes of pepper

Mix all ingredents in a large bowl.

Make mixture into burger sized patties and place on hot skillet covered with Pam.

Let cook on both sides until brown.

Thats it!

70 Grams Protein
    35 Grams Complex Carbs
    2 Grams Fat
    Last edited by Bouncer; 05-13-04, 01:48 PM.

Did Markus make these in his video? :p

:rofl:

I might just try them.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
      Did Markus make these in his video? :p

:rofl:

I might just try them.. ;)
      haha, didnt get the video yet.

Comment

How much did the tape/dvd run you? I might actually order, I'm abit of a fan as well, just not as neurotic.. ;)

Comment

How much did the tape/dvd run you? I might actually order, I'm abit of a fan as well, just not as neurotic.. ;)
          39.99$

Comment

right click, print thankyou

you should seriously think about collating these and having them printed up for sale, id buy one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
              right click, print thankyou

you should seriously think about collating these and having them printed up for sale, id buy one or two.
              me and sana were talking about that. opening up a health restaurant. lol. I have just been eating like this for so long that I had to get creative or i would have quit 3 years ago!

Comment

Hey Bouncer,
                That sounds pretty good man. I'll go you one better though...I'm allergic to almost every damn powdered protein supplement out there. Tried many different brands and version from whey to egg to soy and they all give me stomach problems.

Anyway, I now grind tuna in the blender. Got that idea from Mike Matarazo (sp?) with water and oatmeal and cheerios and an apple. Not bad man...it's an acquired taste but it works.

Comment

Damn, just made them. They are damn good. I really don't like tuna either. Only will eat with all the bad stuff in it or ALOT of mustard!

Comment

Would it work to make like a huge batch of it in a big bowl keep it in the fridge and just make patties out of it through out the week? Or the recipie repeated in different bowls (to keep amounts as close as possible) and do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      Would it work to make like a huge batch of it in a big bowl keep it in the fridge and just make patties out of it through out the week? Or the recipie repeated in different bowls (to keep amounts as close as possible) and do the same thing.
                      Not sure bro, I guess you could try and see. I just make it fresh when I feel like having some.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, Bounce!! I can't wait to sink my teeth into your patties!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

You know, Cory, I actually recommended that smilie to be added.. ;)

Comment

You know, Cory, I actually recommended that smilie to be added.. ;)
                            I love that one too! I want this one added as well!! It's Bouncer's fave.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

My mouth is watering just think about them! Thanks for the knowledge Bouncer!

Comment

Working...
                              X