occasional use of ephedra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• occasional use of ephedra

I am in a bulking phase right now (not steroids, just big eating and training), but felt I needed a little pick-me-up before training, and started using ephedrine/caffeine just on the days when I train(one dose before workout). Does doing this also control my bodyfat up to a point, while I am bulking? or does using such a low dose a few days of the week does not help at all?

Well its not hurting you. Its giving you a little edge in the gym so thats a good thing.

Comment

where do you even get ephedra from now

Comment

you can get ephedrine HCl on www.1fast400.com

Comment

I do the same thing off-season. Just use the ephedra pre-workouts to add some zing!

Comment

Ephedra gives you a pretty good kick in the ass but for bulking I couldn't use it. My girl is on it and she just never wants to eat it seems. The appetite suppressing qualities of the ECA stack just isn't appealing to me on a bulking diet.

Comment

Originally posted by docflock
              you can get ephedrine HCl on www.1fast400.com
              Here's where you can get some pure ephedrine hcl without the guafensin or just regular ephedra. However these are probably much more strictly controlled so ordering mass quantities may not be a good idea, not to mention the fact that it can be used to make meth.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/affiliates/ephedrine.htm

Comment

Working...
              X