critique my diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• critique my diet

meal 1:8 egg whites,3 whole eggs,1/2 cup plain oats,1 tsp flax seed oil.
    meal 2:2 scoops protien powder,1 scoop complex carbs,2 tsp flax seed oil.
    meal 3:10oz chix breast,1/2 cup plain brown rice,2 cups of greens.
    meal 4:2 scoops protien powder,1 scoop complex carbs,2 tsp flax seed oil.
    meal 5:10oz lean beef,2 cups greens
    meal 6:2 scoops protien powder,1 tsp flax seed oil.
    post workout shake on training days or will throw in an extra shake on non training days.Am going for a lean gainer with this diet.Been on it for a couple of days now and a lot of the time I don't feel like I am getting enough to eat.What do you guys think?

Not sure about the volume, but isn't three whole eggs a day gonna send your cholesterol through the roof if you do that every day???

Comment

Re: critique my diet

Originally posted by ironchest
      meal 1:8 egg whites,3 whole eggs,1/2 cup plain oats,1 tsp flax seed oil.
      meal 2:2 scoops protien powder,1 scoop complex carbs,2 tsp flax seed oil.
      meal 3:10oz chix breast,1/2 cup plain brown rice,2 cups of greens.
      meal 4:2 scoops protien powder,1 scoop complex carbs,2 tsp flax seed oil.
      meal 5:10oz lean beef,2 cups greens
      meal 6:2 scoops protien powder,1 tsp flax seed oil.
      post workout shake on training days or will throw in an extra shake on non training days.Am going for a lean gainer with this diet.Been on it for a couple of days now and a lot of the time I don't feel like I am getting enough to eat.What do you guys think?
      looks pretty good but what do you mean your going for a "lean gainer"? Do you mean your trying to gain weight without putting on any fat? Like somebody on this board said, "The dog that chases 2 rabbits catches nothing". Meaning if your trying to gain weight and get cut at the same time your not going to get anywhere. Pick one or the other. As for the diet, I would add in a meal or 2 if you feel your not eating enough.

Comment

possibly stupid question, but what does the flax do anyways? what is it?

Comment

im guessing if its a seed its for some extra cals/good fats?

Comment

Originally posted by Slashmonay
            im guessing if its a seed its for some extra cals/good fats?
            yep, good fats.

Comment

Bro, my only suggestion is to "cycle" your fats. Don't use flaxseed exclusively...Add in Olive Oil.

To the one who asked about cholesterol...there are many studies correlating blood cholesterol to genetic factors over dietary. In most cases, the liver tries to regulate your blood cholesterol to a predisposed level no matter what the dietary intake.

Certain types of fiber can also bind cholesterol for excretion if you are taking in high dietary cholesterol. This can be a good way to offset your increased intake...and your concerns ;)

-Doc T

Comment

Shit after reading Bouncer's post I agree...If you are trying to bulk add more carbs. I'm not sure how much the carb servings you're actually getting right now are...but you need more carbs than you think while bulking. If you want to cut I've found the most effective method to be cyclo-keto. For more info refer to http://www.c-k-d.com

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

-Doc T

Comment

Working...
                X