gains possible in 5 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gains possible in 5 months

i'm about to start my bulking diet and hit the weights hard. i was wondering how much weight do u think i can put on in 5 months. 5'9 175.. diet gives me about 4,500 cal 450 gs protein, 500 grms carbs, and 60 grms of fat

That depends on your genetics and what you have been eating before this. But an average I would say anywhere from 25-30lbs.

Comment

like Bouncer said it all depends on how ur genetics are.

Have u ever ate like this before buddy. I ask this because most of the time, the body requires more food to grow into the next level. Like for me, I would eat about 2,500 cals and grew of off that till 200 pounds. It got to point where i realized i didnt grow no more so i added more calories and proteins to the diet. I grew more. So right now im eating 6-7 meals a day and doing good, but i can do better if i add more food towards a meal or 2. But if ur a fast gainer, u should do good. I got 2 buddies who

1) gains fast- to the point where i made a post on him eating 2 times a day but with high protein and still getting big. He has awesome genetics.

2) my other friend who trains too. He got to the point of eating 6 meals a day and drinking his shakes and wouldnt gain much. He got stuck at 165 thats all. So what does he do give up.

But yeah it all depends on u. Give it a shot bro and see how it goes and good luck with the diet bro.:) Kepp us updated on it too.

Comment

alright thanks.. i was just wondering what to expect. thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
        X