No announcement yet.

Weird question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it sounds enticing because you won't have to cook and everything could be bought in bulk, but in truth you wouldn't enjoy it enough for it to be effective. what we constantly stress is a need for a change in lifestyle, not in 'thenextweekstyle.' there are so many macronutrients and other good stuff in food that our bodies need, and more than that, as humans we need flavor. i often get through a gross shake, or extra meal by thinking of it as fuel and purely functional, but i still need the meals i savor and enjoy. stop looking to quick fixes that you can't stick to, you're more apt to rebound from these diets and add more fat to your frame in the first place than if you just eat sensibly, and allow your body to change at its own pace.

Comment

Originally posted by hlcn8
      it sounds enticing because you won't have to cook and everything could be bought in bulk, but in truth you wouldn't enjoy it enough for it to be effective. what we constantly stress is a need for a change in lifestyle, not in 'thenextweekstyle.' there are so many macronutrients and other good stuff in food that our bodies need, and more than that, as humans we need flavor. i often get through a gross shake, or extra meal by thinking of it as fuel and purely functional, but i still need the meals i savor and enjoy. stop looking to quick fixes that you can't stick to, you're more apt to rebound from these diets and add more fat to your frame in the first place than if you just eat sensibly, and allow your body to change at its own pace.
      Agreed

Comment

Working...
      X