Diet Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet Question

Before I start any cycle I have decided to first change my eating habits and try to get use to this change for a couple of months. I have been eating a lot chicken rice and oatmeal with fruits and vegies. I have also start with an easily digested protien drink from Champion Nutrition.

1.) First question what else should be added to the diet when starting to workout and what would be helpful during a cycle.

2.) Do you recommend any vitamins supplements is this necessary.

3.) What is the importance of Flax Seed Oil. I see that many people are taking this daily.

4.) Anything else I should consider adding to the diet outside of clean healthy food and protein drink.

You don't need to do any cycles for several years. You haven't even gronw naturally to see how much growth you can get out of eating and training right. You really need to do a lot more research on diet and training. You should also get a solid workout routine. You are only cheating yourself.

In order to grow, you have to stuff your face....and one protein shake a day isn't gonna do it. Even if you would not heed my advice and get on anyway, you don't know how to eat to grow, so you're just wasting your money.

Comment

Re: Diet Question

Originally posted by Stixs
      Before I start any cycle I have decided to first change my eating habits and try to get use to this change for a couple of months. I have been eating a lot chicken rice and oatmeal with fruits and vegies. I have also start with an easily digested protien drink from Champion Nutrition.

1.) First question what else should be added to the diet when starting to workout and what would be helpful during a cycle.

2.) Do you recommend any vitamins supplements is this necessary.

3.) What is the importance of Flax Seed Oil. I see that many people are taking this daily.

4.) Anything else I should consider adding to the diet outside of clean healthy food and protein drink.
      1. it sounds cliched but a healthy balanced diet is best. Protein from a variety of sources, healthy fats, dark leafy green veggies, and keep processed foods to a minimum.
      2. viatims are up to you, I use C, E, Cranberry Extract, ALA, flax seed, fish oil, Bvitamins, green tea, and avena sativa but again it is a personal choice.
      3. Flax is a healthy fat-just do an interent search and tons of info should pop up.
      4. dedication!!!!!

Comment

Redsquirrel and Stonecold54 thanks for the info. I just broke down what I was eating, not meaning one protein drink a day. For the most part I have been eating healthy most of my life and worked out quite a bit being athletics, martial arts etc. I have also have trained pretty hard until now coming off of surgery. I can also eat quite a bit of food however for some reason it is very very hard for me to gain weight even when lifting very hard and eating lots. I have two brothers who are naturally gifted in their genetic make up. Never done any gear they are both 5'11'' and 6' they are incredible shape and can look at food and gain weight and they also do not put on any fat at all. Most people assume they are body builders. So we have worked out together for the last 20 years and even they say they cannot believe I don't gain weight for the amount of food I eat. I get very strong for a person my size(5'11'' 165) and most people cannot believe I can lift the amount of weight that I do. I never put on any fat and I get a little bigger as each year passes( I am 40 years now). So I have worked out hard and just wanted to know about other supplements is should possibly take. I have thought about doing a cycle for many years so this is not something I am just jumping into. I am also coming back from surgery to both shoulders from years training and think a cycle would definetely help heal me better.

Agains thanks for the info I appreciate that there is always someone on this board willing to answer questions honestly and
        intelligently. You guys are probably tired of me saying this but I have hit many boards and this one really tries to put things into perspective about making decisions.

Comment

Thanks for the clairfications.

It sounds as though you have a good idea about working out and nutrition.

IMO, if you're wanting to add size, during and post cycle, you should get a good post workout shake to help with recovery. try to eat 7-8 times a day. Throw in some nuts to help get your calories higher.

Comment

Working...
          X