Protein Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Drinks

Has anyone ever tried any of these protein drinks from Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure. The look like fruit drinks and have about 40g of protein and no carbs. Is the protein just as good as other protein drinks that you have to mix.

I was just curious because I saw them in a health food store today. Here is a link to the actual drink:

http://www.naturesbest.com/index.htm...04379DBFF32CA0

I have never tried any but was wondering, looked like there were a little tastier althougth more expensive.

isopure is good - but expensive. that's the only caveat i have for you there.

i like the fruity ones. my boyfriend thinks they taste nasty.

they also come in powder mixes.

i recommend checking out our board sponsor Power Nutrition for better pricing on supplements than health food stores.

Comment

I would agree with Sana....

Comment

I've drank the pre mixed bottle kind. Very very good.

Very expensive at the stores but Power Nutrition has the best prices on it.

Try this for a cheaper option. www.allthewhey.com and some cyrstal light or suger free kool aid. 5lbs for like 35.00 is a killer price. I drink one shake before bed for that zero carb option.
        Last edited by ryker77; 10-10-04, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's definately just a matter of opinion. I happen to like Isopure and i use it in my post workout shake. Not sure on the ready made drinks but the powder has 50G of protein per serving and it's not that expensive if you shop around and buy it online. I think I pay only $58 for just over 8lbs. Not sure on the pricing at Power but I buy mine at dpsnutrition.

Comment

Hey thanks for the info. I was curious when I saw the drinks, they looked more like gatorades, so I was wondering if the protein in these punch like drinks were the same quality as the protein powders. I know there are different types of protein supplements and wanted to know if the fruit flavored types drinks gave the body the properly needed protein.

Comment

The fruity ones are pretty nasty plus it looks like you are drinking something that came out of Mr Bums' Nuclear Plant....

Comment

who the hell is Mr. Bum

Comment

:dunno:
                  mr burns maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
                    who the hell is Mr. Bum
                    You don't watch the simpsons?

Comment

Working...
                    X