Protein Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Questions

Are the weight gainer powders really better for gaining weight. They dont have as much protein per scoop. Anyways whats your opinion on the best protein for gaining weight? and what do u think or what have u heard about the following protein powers. GF Pro by EgroPharm, Pro M3, Muscle Milk, Evo Pro, Iso Pure MRP, Iso pure Isolate, NitroTech.

Not to bust your balls, but this being part of most body builder and AS user diets, you should know what works well for you before even considering AS.

As far as the powders you listed, they vary quite a bit. It depends on what your trying to get out of them in conection with your diet. Are you wanting to just add more protien in, or up your carbs, fats? Is it for pre workout, post workout?

Comment

Re: Protein Questions

Originally posted by thabandplayson
      Are the weight gainer powders really better for gaining weight. They dont have as much protein per scoop. Anyways whats your opinion on the best protein for gaining weight? and what do u think or what have u heard about the following protein powers. GF Pro by EgroPharm, Pro M3, Muscle Milk, Evo Pro, Iso Pure MRP, Iso pure Isolate, NitroTech.
      Because weight gainers = sugar. The best weight gainer is the one you make yourself:

16oz milk
      2 scoops whey protein
      2 scoops natural peanut butter
      1 table spoon fish oil
      1/3 cup crushed oats

Blend and enjoy.

The best whey protein is probably Pro Rated, taste and quality is hard to beat. Our sponsor, www.powernutrition.net carries it very cheap.

Comment

Re: Protein Questions

Originally posted by thabandplayson

i would just rather drink some whey protein shakes. The protein shakes alone wont make me put on mass so i eat more of the good foods. Basically food is what makes u bigger and stronger. Try starting off with 4 meals a day and increase as the weeks go by. Cause if u start off just like that, ur gonna feel a bit full or wont even eat the last meals. In the end ir gonna be eating 6 or even more meals a day which is good brother to gain mass.

Or like YJ said, try a homemade weight gaininer. Those work too, i used to take them before and did me good.:drunk:

Comment

Working...
        X