Question on "lean bulk"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on "lean bulk"

Say my BMR is 3000, and I eat 4000 calories a day of healthy clean foods like chicken breasts and turkey etc. Am I really going to gain lean body weight with these foods?

My logic is this, there's very little fat in these foods, and they're pretty low in carbs. Also, excess protein is simply shit out if I remember right... So what kind of weight am I putting on? It's not fat cause these foods dont have any, it's not muscle because I'm already getting a ridiculous amount of protein daily and bigger muscles come from breaking them down and rebuilding them not eating more......

So, before I go out and blow extra cash on extra food and shove it all down, can someone tell me why a lean bulk works? Is it just a myth?

I hope these help out brother.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...t=lean+bulking

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...t=lean+bulking
    Originally posted by stonecold54
    focusing on lean gains for a cycle is always better IMO. a nice 5 pound lean gain in a cycle is much better than jacking up to 40 pounds of weight and then dropping all of it when you come off. and then getting frustrated to top it off.
    Whether it be during cycle or natural, lean muscle i would chose, imo.

for me bro, i think its always good to add some fish oils or flax oils. Since the foods dont have enough fats on them, u wanna take some good fats in your body. This also helps with the muscle building and not wasting them. I learned this before when i wouldnt take good fats, now i take fish oils and made a big difference.

Its like Bouncer told me once, its better to gain5 pounds of solid muscle during a year than to gain 20-30 pounds in a month. Theres a huge difference from this, its more solid muscle than the water/muscle size. I prefer the solid than the watery bulk.:D
    Last edited by JUICE; 10-15-04, 12:25 AM.

Comment

How many fish oil/flax pills do you recommend per day?

Comment

Working...
      X