Can I eat eggs still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I eat eggs still?

a major part of my diet is eggs but for the last few months. When I "digest" them. I get all gassed up and not to be graphic, it smells exactly like the eggs I just cooked (not like bad eggs, just eggs like you are cooking them). Could they not being digested properly?

Re: Can I eat eggs still?

Originally posted by stonecold54
    a major part of my diet is eggs but for the last few months. When I "digest" them. I get all gassed up and not to be graphic, it smells exactly like the eggs I just cooked (not like bad eggs, just eggs like you are cooking them). Could they not being digested properly?

hahahaha, we are in the same boat bro right now. Not to mention when I eat boiled eggs, no one in my family wants to be around me.:rofl:

Comment

Re: Re: Can I eat eggs still?

Originally posted by JUICE
      hahahaha, we are in the same boat bro right now. Not to mention when I eat boiled eggs, no one in my family wants to be around me.:rofl:
      Its weird that I never had the problem before i started eating large quantities, but now even if I have one it just turn into egg fart (for lack of a better term). :D

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Can I eat eggs still?

Its weird that I never had the problem before i started eating large quantities, but now even if I have one it just turn into egg fart (for lack of a better term). :D
        :eek: I dont know what sot say bro, ive been eating eggs all my life and always got bad compliments when i would ba-bomb.:(

Comment

I will post this here cause I dont want to start a new thread for a simple question. I want to know if there is a difference in scrambled and boiled eggs. I want to know if you are getting more from a certain type and which one is healthier. I can eat both but scrambled gets me nausia and boiled I can eat a shit load. If yall have any info please let me know cause I am tired of eating scrambled but will if they are better as far as nutrition is concerned.

Comment

Re: Can I eat eggs still?

You could be developing a food allergy since you are not rotating your foods around. At least this is what a trainer once told me. He was very adamant that I rotate what foods I ate on a constant basis and if I did not he would always make mention of it.

PD

Comment

Re: Re: Can I eat eggs still?

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
              You could be developing a food allergy since you are not rotating your foods around. At least this is what a trainer once told me. He was very adamant that I rotate what foods I ate on a constant basis and if I did not he would always make mention of it.

PD
              I second that, I have the same problem, sometimes I havn'e eaten eggs for a while and when I start its great I get all that protien and no fats (egg whites only), but after a while I get a build up when eating them regular and in large quantities, mw stools darken and the smell is like sulphur when I blow off. Its funny for a while and then you begin to hate yourself!

Once you start rotating your food though it seems to calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                I will post this here cause I dont want to start a new thread for a simple question. I want to know if there is a difference in scrambled and boiled eggs. I want to know if you are getting more from a certain type and which one is healthier. I can eat both but scrambled gets me nausia and boiled I can eat a shit load. If yall have any info please let me know cause I am tired of eating scrambled but will if they are better as far as nutrition is concerned.
                Bump for this question. I dont want to start a new thread so someone that knows help me out.

Comment

I was eating my eggs this morning and was some discoloration in the egg, so I looked closer and cut it open and there was clearly some development of the chicken going on there! Egg-gas or not, I'm gonna have a hard time downing those tomorrow.

Comment

This is thesame thing that happened with me. I used to drink alot of whole milk but then all of a sudden my body can not digest it i had to switch to soy milk. I think that it has to do with the body getting too used to it an no longer able to tolerate it no more.

Therock eggs are eggs it does not matter how you prepare them. although boiling them is alot more healthier !!spelling!!.

Comment

Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                        Bump for this question. I dont want to start a new thread so someone that knows help me out.

i really dont know that all from diets and nutrition but i know what works for me and what doesnt, but bro me and u got a similar problem. I cannot stand the scramled eggs, i get nauseated, and with boiled i can eat alot of them.
                        Im my opinion, i would go for the boiled ones, maybe its just my head but i feel better with them.

Comment

I agree.....it could be a food allergy developing. I used to eat 10 egg whites every morning with a cup of oatmeal, and eventually it came to a point where I would have diarhea all day, and stomach problems so painful that I wouldn't be able to walk. At first I thought it was from my protein shakes, but I kept excluding items from my diet until I found it was the eggs. I remember one night just to make sure this is what it was.....I bought some of the pre-made pasturerized egg white liquid at the grocery. Went home after the gym, and mixed it with some orange juice, strawberries, and ice for a protein smoothie, and BAMMM
                          !!!! I had to call off work the next day, and couldn't eat for the majority of the day. I couldn't sleep, and my stomach was making these crazy sounds, and I had ass blow outs like every 10 minutes. I haven't ate eggs since, but I wish I could because I really love them.

B

Comment

Originally posted by diplomats
                            I used to drink alot of whole milk but then all of a sudden my body can not digest it i had to switch to soy milk.
                            Watch that soy milk brother. The stuff has shown to raise estrogen levels in men.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                              Watch that soy milk brother. The stuff has shown to raise estrogen levels in men.
                              Agreed, too much soy is bad. I've heard the same about too much wheat-has anybody heard that?

Comment

Working...
                              X