Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the negatives of smoking weed...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the negatives of smoking weed...

how does this affect anything in your routine?
    does it slow muscle recovery, food processing, anything

HeavyLineBacker's post made me think of this
    Last edited by Taylor; 02-12-05, 02:39 PM.

Rec. drugs shouldnt be discussed here. While one could argue steroids are rec. drugs, its value in bodybuilding is inevitable, as opposed to pot.

Be a bodybuilder or a pothead, pick one.

Comment

Re: What are the negatives of smoking weed...

Originally posted by Taylor
      how does this affect anything in your routine?
      does it slow muscle recovery, food processing, anything

HeavyLineBacker's post made me think of this
      Dude, please. Have a few brewskis every now and then maybe, but forget the weed. Like YJ said, pick one or the other, but not both. BB

Comment

i didn't ask for a morals lesson.....i asked what the negative affects were of smoking marijuana

i dont like to drink, i don't drink and don't intend to drink ever again...drinking had nothing to do with my question

and i don't see how you can recommend that someone gets drunk over getting high off weed, drinking is much more dangerous on many levels

anyway, back to my initial question, lets try to stay on topic

Comment

i didn't ask for a morals lesson.....i asked what the negative affects were of smoking marijuana

i dont like to drink, i don't drink and don't intend to drink ever again...drinking had nothing to do with my question

and i don't see how you can recommend that someone gets drunk over getting high off weed, drinking is much more dangerous on many levels

anyway, back to my initial question, lets try to stay on topic
          Lets not discuss rec. drugs on a bodybuilding forum.

Comment

we're not discussing rec. drugs we're discussing how marijuana will affect a training and nutrition regimine

just don't read the thread if it bothers you that much, nobody is forcing you to open this thread, i would simply like an answer to my initial question...

Comment

1. Marijuana is a recreational drug, the same as cocaine, xanax, etc. Not to be discussed openly here.

2. If you want some answers, do you own research and stop being lazy and having everyone else do the work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                1. Marijuana is a recreational drug, the same as cocaine, xanax, etc. Not to be discussed openly here.

2. If you want some answers, do you own research and stop being lazy and having everyone else do the work for you.

Comment

if people are old enough to discuss steroids then they should be able to discuss marijuana....

its one thread GET OVER IT, jesus christ

like i said if you can't handle it just ignore it, and quit getting my thread off topic....i don't go throw your threads of topic and ruin them...show the same respect

Comment

back to the topic....

smoking would be similar to cigs, it would just make aerobic activity slightly more difficult for some? anything aside from that

Comment

i dont know much from a chemical perspective, but i do know that regular pot use can seriously lower your motivation and initiative... i know this from experience- you dont even have to smoke very often for this to happen. i never touch the stuff anymore...

Comment

if people are old enough to discuss steroids then they should be able to discuss marijuana....

its one thread GET OVER IT, jesus christ

like i said if you can't handle it just ignore it, and quit getting my thread off topic....i don't go throw your threads of topic and ruin them...show the same respect

Are you going to pout? Maybe you'd get a decent answer if you didnt ask ignorant questions.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                          If you want some answers, do you own research and stop being lazy and having everyone else do the work for you.
                          bro he can't help it he's probably high.;)
                          taylor just go to a library pick up a book on marijuana and read. or...............i imagine you have some sort of internet access do a search on it and read up on it. no one here's going to tell you it's ok to get high. besides if you read the last post about this you can probably get some answers. they can be applied here too.

Comment

its not an ignorant question, and no i'm not high

a message board is for asking questions...look around this forum its pretty much NOTHING BUT questions and answers, with no questions there would be no point to having this forum

just fuck off out of the thread if your gonna keep pulling it off topic

thanks to jordan for being the ONLY PERSON who can respectively reply to a simple question

and once again, this thread was not "is it morally okay to smoke weed", if your having a hard time comprehending the initial question, go back to the first post i made and re-read it till you can understand it

Comment

Smokin weed is going to only have negative impact on bodybuilding bro. When your high your gunna want to eat junk food. your going to get lazy. your sleep patterns may also effect your muscle building. Just dont do it, the high aint that great anyway. As for drinking, its worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X