Trying to cut down some...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to cut down some...

Well here's the plan I want to cut about 5-10lbs off my frame in the next month. I will be doing the following

Monday- De Bench
    Tuesday- Cardio and abs
    Wednesday- squat and shrugs
    Thursday- cardio
    Friday- Heavy bench
    Saturday- Cardio and abs and maybe some bi's
    Sunday off

With this I will be trying to eat mostly Chicken, Tuna and eggs. I will be having a sub sandwich every now and then but am going to be making it just turkey and cheese. I will also be having 2-4 protein shakes a day and maybe a MRP shake. I am also going to be switching from whole milk to skim milk that will cut down a ton of calories and fat (I might also try some stuff called carb countdown). My first two weeks I will be on clen and the last 2weeks will just be on some green tea extract.

Just wondering if this plan looks alright?? Also my cardio will consist of the eliptical machine and am wondering how long should I go on it for optimal fat loss and keep my strength rising??

Final few questions are should I try and take some creatine to help maintain strength or should I stay away from it?? Another thing is any words of wisdom to keep my strength rising while trying to cut down some??

One last thing is that I am more like a power builder in the fact that I go for mostly strength and do few exercises yet I do a tad bit of hypertrophy

Well it'll be more like this for my diet

8:30 protein shake

10:00 5fried eggs and a banana or an apple or something

12:30 Protein shake

2:30 Chicken breast or some tuna

5:30 Protein shake

7:30 Chicken breast or 7hard boiled eggs(all whites except for one)

9:30 Chicken breast or 7hard boiled eggs(all whites except for one)

11:30-12 Protein shake trying to find one with cassein

I will also be replacing one of the protein shakes with a MRP shake from time to time. I also have some EFA's and Flax oil just not sure how to use them to their full benefit with this diet.

Lastly my PWO shake is mixed with milk Natty PB and oatmeal

Comment

well actually I have some of that carb powder I believe it's called malodextrin

Comment

Working...
      X