Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutritional help pre and post workout meals, shakes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutritional help pre and post workout meals, shakes.

I would first like to thank everyone for there help. I have only been training for 12 weeks and love it. I was 260 pounds in November. I have lost 47 pounds sence then and feel so much better. I am 5'6 and 213 pounds. I am doing 5 days of Cardio, 40mins 10 degree incline at 3.5 MPH. I am lifting weights 3 times a week, and slowly changing my diet. My diet before was very bad. Get up at 7:30 skip breakfast, eat lunch at 11:00 snacks and chips from 2-4:00. Eat dinner about 8:00. Now my day looks like this. Wake up at 7:30, eat 4-6 egg whites go to work at 8:15 eat 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinamon and spenda, 11:00 eat grilled chicken breast sandwich and steamed vegs. or grill chicken salad with lite Italion dressing. 2:00-3:00 1/2 cup oatmeal. 5:00 can of tuna. Workout at 6:00-7:00. 8:00 dinner grilled chicken,lean steak,or broiled fish. In bed at 12-1am. I also take a mult-vitamin 2 daily and fish oil twice daily (7:30am and 6:00pm) As of right now I do not take any other supplements. I read on here about people drinking a pre and a post workout shake. Can anyone give me any information or ideas on where to research them? Web sights? What is the differance and what are there benifits. Thanks alot
    Mark Anderson

Welcome to the board and well done. Look up at the top of the page and click the search button. Enter protein shake, or pre work out, or post work out, get comfortable and start reading. If thats not enough info, enter the same thing on any search engine on the web. Holler back with your questions when you are finished reading.

Comment

Working...
    X