Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to Canadian Customers - ATW

The new Canadian Advantage.

Okay - after meeting with UPS, I now understand the advantage to all of us using UPS for our Canadian customers:

1. Door to door delivery

2. Tracking number provided (not available through USPS)

3. Timely delivery. (USPS can take up to 6 weeks)

Eastern Canada - two days
    Western Canada - seven to 9 days

4. UPS provides the required broker at no charge

5. Almost no random city taxes (depends on your location)

So we will now be shipping to Canada EVERY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions, comments or orders!!!! Contact me at [email protected]

I apreciate this

Comment

real good eh!

Comment

wheystation....in my experience, getting things by UPS has always been bad news. What usually happens is this:

1. Item gets stopped at the border, where duty/GST are applied to it.
        2. UPS then ships it from the border to my door.
        3. When it gets to my door, the UPS guy won't give it to me unless I agree to pay an EXTRA shipping charge (usually twenty bucks!!!) plus the GST/duty on the item.

With USPS, there is a $200 exemption, so items do not get dinged for tax/duty at the border and thus there is no need for 're-shipping' from border to door at an additional charge.

Are you absolutely sure that this wouldn't apply to your products as well?
        Last edited by hitmansb; 02-14-06, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Let me do this - email me at [email protected] with your EXACT addy.......I will actually check for your area what the total cost will be and I will make sure.....so far, I have to say that it has been great, but I am certainly not going to promise anything until I can say with certainty that I can get it to YOU at a price that is FINAL, with no added costs.

laura

Comment

Will you declare the exact value of the goods being shipped? My major concern is having to deal with high taxes.

Comment

UPS acts as the broker!!!! I have not encountered ANY extra charges at all since I have used UPS.

Laura

Comment

Originally posted by wheystation
                UPS acts as the broker!!!! I have not encountered ANY extra charges at all since I have used UPS.

Laura

Fantastic deal, solves all my worries!

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Hey - good news!!!! The website now can process Canadian orders!!!! and be sure to fill in coupon code with laura10 so that you can get the ten percent applied before the order is completed.

Comment

Working...
                  X