Protein Expiration Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Expiration Dates

I was just curious as to when protein actually expires. I know there are obvious dates when they tend to "expire", but what does that actually mean? Is it more of a potency expiration, or using an artificially flavored protein cause the artificial flavors to develop a toxicity level to your body if ingested? :hmmm:

Eat real meats if you can. Most of the Shakes don't sit on the self long enough for me to notice there experation. I go through alot of food and Protein supps though. I wieght 255 now. Love Iso pure.

Comment

That doesn't really help be out bro, lol. Yeah, Isopure is great, I'm only a fan of the RTD's, the zero carbs, 40 grams, can't complain, besides the price. Thanks for the bump though bro. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMull04
        I was just curious as to when protein actually expires. I know there are obvious dates when they tend to "expire", but what does that actually mean? Is it more of a potency expiration, or using an artificially flavored protein cause the artificial flavors to develop a toxicity level to your body if ingested? :hmmm:
        Look up the word "denature"

Comment

Shelf life is about two years if you keep it dry and cool.............

Comment

Thanks Fog, appreciate it, I usually do TONS of searching before I post something, but I wasn't exactly familiar with "denature", thanks bro.

Comment

And let me know how denatured protein tastes......

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                And let me know how denatured protein tastes......
                Yes, I would like to know as well :D...

Comment

Damn, I need to let my protein expire more often.....

Comment

Working...
                  X