HUNGRY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUNGRY?

I am getting very hungry about 30 min b4 i sleep. Even though i had dinner 3 hours b4 and had a lot of fruit about 1 hr after dinner. Should i eat or not?

you should eat every 2 hours 6-8 meals a day

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488
      I am getting very hungry about 30 min b4 i sleep. Even though i had dinner 3 hours b4 and had a lot of fruit about 1 hr after dinner. Should i eat or not?

Yes,,have a slow acting protein shake before bed.

Comment

or a cup or so of cottage cheese, or some chicken, or some natty PB. depends on whether your worried about weight or not. casein shakes are good, with PB and olive oil. Sometimes I just cook a few eggs, Bottom line is if youre tring to gain muscle and you get hungry, eat. Eat as much as you can, just make sure youre eating the right things

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
          or a cup or so of cottage cheese, or some chicken, or some natty PB. depends on whether your worried about weight or not. casein shakes are good, with PB and olive oil. Sometimes I just cook a few eggs, Bottom line is if youre tring to gain muscle and you get hungry, eat. Eat as much as you can, just make sure youre eating the right things

solid advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
            Great advice, adding EFAs to your last meals is an ideal solution. As mentioned above olive oil, natty PB, almonds, fish oil and flaxseed oil are solid additions to any high protein meal.

Comment

One of my favorite things before bed (bulking) is cottage cheese with salsa on top.

Comment

Working...
              X