cheat meals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheat meals?

do you guys have cheat meals once a day or just a whole days worth? i find it easyer for me to eat a lil something not so good ED or so. compared to being clean all week then eatin shitty on one day.

I time my cheat meals and have them earlier in the day. My “cheat” meals aren’t exactly cheat meals by the standard definition, I keep them clean but just as enjoyable.

I usually cheat once every week or two, for both physiological and psychological purposes.

Comment

I allow myself a cheat day once every 10 days.

Comment

What's a cheat meal?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          What's a cheat meal?

:bbq:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            :bbq:
            You're an ass :D...

Comment

Does cheating include soy sauce on my omelettes & cucumber yoghurt on my salmon patties? Or we just talking full on McDonalds & KFC type crap? I had a subway the other day & I never eat that stuff. It was either that or deep fryed food out shopping. Well I would rather eat 5 Big Mac's than that subway again. I even picked 3/4 of the bread off & it still tasted like %&$#.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                You're an ass :D...
                Not too much longer man. It will be one of the greatest self accomplishments you will ever have. It's something very hard to do and not but a elite group of people have the will power to do it. I don't think I could ever handle gettting ready for a show. It's sucks enough for me to just go on a cutting diet.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx
                  Does cheating include soy sauce on my omelettes & cucumber yoghurt on my salmon patties? Or we just talking full on McDonalds & KFC type crap? I had a subway the other day & I never eat that stuff. It was either that or deep fryed food out shopping. Well I would rather eat 5 Big Mac's than that subway again. I even picked 3/4 of the bread off & it still tasted like %&$#.
                  It's really going to depend on the person. If it's not pre-contest than most people will got to a fast food joint. The purpose is for a calorie overload so your body dosn't get to use to your diet and set it self on cruise control.

Comment

I usually have one or two a week but I try not to make them totally horrible stuff. If we go out to dinner sometimes I'll get a big juicy burger but I get salad instead of fries and no mayo. That way, atleast in my mind, I dont have to stress over every meal I eat out.

Comment

Working...
                    X