All The Whey (Calcium Caseinate) Chocolate Pudding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All The Whey (Calcium Caseinate) Chocolate Pudding

The best damn pudding I have ever had...

Ingredients -

* 8 ounces of fat free skim milk
    * 2 scoops of All The Whey's chocolate flavored calcium caseinate protein
    * 1/2 tablespoon imitation vanilla
    * 3 packets of splenda
    * 1 small dash of cinnamon (optional)

Instructions -

* Put the milk, vanilla, splenda and cinnamon in the blender and start it with the lid on
    * Take the lid off and carefully add the first scoop of protein (if you have a kick ass blender you may be able to just take out the stopper thingy but I made a huge mess the first time I tried it with mine so I just take the whole damn lid off now - just be careful because it has the ability to get messy)
    * Once everything is well mixed add the second scoop of protein - it should get super thick now so you may need to poke it down with a knife or spoon to get it all mixed up really well

Plan on wasting some as it will want to stick to the inside of the blender for a day or two :D. Dig out all you can and throw it in the freezer for an hour or so. Enjoy ;)!

Nutritional Values (THE BEST PART)....

Fat - 1 gram (9 calories)
    Carbs - 13 grams (52 calories - all from the damn milk - I tried a "hardcore" version with water but it was terrible and lost the texture and flavor of this one but it only had 1 carb total so you may want to at least try it)
    Protein - 54 grams (216 calories)

Total Calories - 277 with a pretty good F/C/P ratio for a bedtime snack

I am still working on this one so feel free to post your experiments. BBAddict, post up your variations bro. I have several other things I have been working on but I don't want to put up a repost......

i bet if you added in some chopped nuts in there it would be really good, and some fat at that time isnt a bad idea. you could also microwave a scoop of PB until its a little more liquid (microwave it for 30s intervals until its good to go) and then mix it in, so you chocolate PB pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by glowalla
      i bet if you added in some chopped nuts in there it would be really good, and some fat at that time isnt a bad idea. you could also microwave a scoop of PB until its a little more liquid (microwave it for 30s intervals until its good to go) and then mix it in, so you chocolate PB pudding.
      Damn you - now I am going to have to stay up just a little longer to try that :P...

Comment

lemme know how it is...i have a feeling the peanut butter would give it a really rich texture, maybe even like a very soft fudge if you put in enough........... :drool: :drool:

Comment

Alright - I microwaved two tablespoons of natural peanut butter for a minute or so. I tried the stuff as I was cleaning out the blender but I will give you a better review once I get a real serving out of the fridge in just a while. From what I could tell the pb is going to make it that much better.

Comment

LOVE IT......can I borrow it?

Comment

Originally posted by wheystation
              LOVE IT......can I borrow it?
              Did you try it?

And of course...

As long as I receive residuals ;)....

Comment

instead of milk why not substitute some xanthan gum or guar gum to give it that consistency w/o the carbs

Comment

Working...
                X