Water question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water question

I've read somewhere on this forum that you should drink about 4l of water a day.
    Does this have something to do with the amount you eat?
    And do other liquids you take in throughout the day change anything about this?

What's a litre? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      What's a litre? :D
      :laughnew: its a European think, fuel is so expensive over here they had to come up with a smaller measure!

Comment

you need at least 2 litres a day IMO, if your training and eating high protien in makes sense to take in more to help your sdigestive system.

Just ask bouncer, that guy hauls it back by the gallon apparently, real useful to have around if you ever have a flood situation!

Comment

As for your other question, yes, a glass of milk or juice or something counts as water.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
            As for your other question, yes, a glass of milk or juice or something counts as water.
            i dont agree with that. i think you should get at least a gal of water a day. all the other stuff doesn't count to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              i dont agree with that. i think you should get at least a gal of water a day. all the other stuff doesn't count to me.
              I read that here some where. Good to know though.

Comment

as a general rule when dieticians write meal plans any clear liquid is considered water. Now milk, colas, coffee etc. dont count towards that but many consider juice interchangeable with water.

Now for bodybuilding/fatloss purposses you dont want to sub juice for water too much b/c of high sugar content.

Comment

at least 1gall of pure water aday

Comment

How much is a gallon?

Comment

(3.78 l)=1 gallon

Comment

I count water as water only! The More you drink the better off you are. I have also heard that the more water you drink your skin has an elasticity to it. This is debatable among doctors, but i think it makes sense.

Comment

What about something like Crystal Lite, zero calories, no sugar or anything?? I dont count it, but I do drink it.

Comment

I love water and when I don't get enough of it I feel horrendous, yes I do.

I drink about 16oz of water before every meal and carry a small bottle when training. With all the drinking throughout my day, I don't find that I am dehydrated at training. I feel good.

Now on days where I have a cheat meal or slack on the intake of H2O.. man I feel so dry. My mouth is dry, my body feels sorta sucked in too.

Drink your water... it does a body good.

:moon:

Comment

is it true if you go overboard with the water(more than a gallon) its harmful? Mike Morris- The official website of www.bigmikemorris.com im calling bs 5 gallons

Comment

Working...
                              X