My favorite salsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite salsa

This is the best salsa. It's very chunky and it's in more of it's natural juices (watery) instead of kind of a tomato sauce/paste. I put it on my salmon almost every night and think it tastes great. I don't like most fish. I just layer it liberally on top of the salmon, wrap it in foil and bake at 400 for 30 minutes. I can only find it at Sam's... Costco does not have it. It's made by Italian Rose Garlic company.
    Last edited by Shibby; 09-10-10, 09:50 PM.

I'm going to pick some up tonight to put on my chicken. Don't let me down!

Comment

For those interested in buying it ...

..................... Welcome to Italian Rose Garlic Products
      Last edited by INTIMID8OR; 04-03-08, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Intimid8or that garlic spread looks delicous. Not something to eat for cutting I suppose.

Couldnt find the salsa. I guess Wal-Mart isnt the place to look. Made some ground turkey with fat free cheese and Wal-Mart salsa. Oh well, itll do.

Comment

I was serious that Sam's is the only place I can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            I was serious that Sam's is the only place I can find it.
            Haha I'm a dipshit. I was hungry when I read the post so I skipped all the readin' bullshit and went straight to the picture. :rofl:

Comment

shibby, who is the company that makes it? maybe that would help people be able to find it if they dont go to sams.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                shibby, who is the company that makes it? maybe that would help people be able to find it if they dont go to sams.
                I posted the link to the company that makes it in my post above .click on that link and you can buy it from that page ...

RIGHT HERE Italian Rose Garlic Products

Comment

Working...
                X