Trying to save time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to save time

I was thinking about cracking the eggs and separating the whites and yolks and putting them in individual containers for the week. So in the morning they are ready to go and save me a little time. Does anyone do this or do you think they will go bad?

Just sounds like a mess to me. Only takes seconds to separate the eggs, not sure how much time it would save.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Just sounds like a mess to me. Only takes seconds to separate the eggs, not sure how much time it would save.
      4 minutes 28 seconds. I guess your right though.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to just get up 5 minutes earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          Wouldn't it be easier to just get up 5 minutes earlier?
          lol...I know what he means though. when I seperate 10 eggs in the morning its a pain but I think the worse part is getting the yolks in the garbage without dripping egg shit all over the outside of the can. that hardens like shit.

Comment

I just buy pure egg whites fro eggnation

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
              lol...I know what he means though. when I seperate 10 eggs in the morning its a pain but I think the worse part is getting the yolks in the garbage without dripping egg shit all over the outside of the can. that hardens like shit.
              You could try draping a paper towel over the edge of the trash can.

Comment

Shibby, you just have a answer for everything dont you?....lol

Comment

its a stainless steel step can so I manage to get it on some part of it, lol..... as well as the floor leading over.

Comment

its a stainless steel step can so I manage to get it on some part of it, lol..... as well as the floor leading over.
                    Put it in a bowl and just dump the whole bowl when you are done.

Comment

Put it in a bowl and just dump the whole bowl when you are done.
                      I refuse :P

Comment

You guys crack me up. Egg whites do harden and are even harder to clean off once dry. People used to use 'em for glue. My two cents...lol
                        Tina

Comment

Eat the entire egg. Stop seperating! LOL

Comment

I refuse :P
                            :dunno: :P

Comment

I think the worse part is getting the yolks in the garbage without dripping egg shit all over the outside of the can. that hardens like shit.
                              i never through the yolks or even the shells in the trash. i through them in the sink and turn on the water and the garbage disposal. i crack the eggs in the sink so i never have to worry about any mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X