need help on back to back comps , feeding intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on back to back comps , feeding intake

im doing back to back comps within a week, i have done were i had 2 weeks b4 the next 1, the ? is, what would b a good meal right after the show to help me keep my shreededness and also maybe eat even 1 more meal sunday after the show then ill go back to my normal contest prep . i know ill drink 2 gall of water on sat night after show and also 2 gall on sun then ill graduaklly cut back my water. i just dont want to drop any size for the next show, i know i could continue to stay on track loose a little size and be more ripped but i already come in at 3%bf at 210 for com shreeded to the bone, any help would be great from a competitor

tku be safe be cool peace

I suppose it depends on what you like to eat bro - I would personally engorge myself on sushi but that's only because it's what I tend to miss the most when I'm on a contest diet. I did three back to back shows last year and two of them were a week apart - all I did was eat until I couldn't eat anymore the night after my show (well into the sunlight hours of the next day though - from a sushi bar to a late night bar run for appetizers to IHOP around 2am to Waffle House at around 5am and then I slept until about noon) - after all of that I went right back on my diet and looked just as good if not better for my next show... Good luck and POST PICTURES when you're done - we don't get too many competitors posting here anymore as it is so keep it alive if you can/will....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
      I suppose it depends on what you like to eat bro - I would personally engorge myself on sushi but that's only because it's what I tend to miss the most when I'm on a contest diet. I did three back to back shows last year and two of them were a week apart - all I did was eat until I couldn't eat anymore the night after my show (well into the sunlight hours of the next day though - from a sushi bar to a late night bar run for appetizers to IHOP around 2am to Waffle House at around 5am and then I slept until about noon) - after all of that I went right back on my diet and looked just as good if not better for my next show... Good luck and POST PICTURES when you're done - we don't get too many competitors posting here anymore as it is so keep it alive if you can/will....
      tks 4 your reply i wouldve replied sooner but i just got back from soaking up the sun in miami as i always do 3 weeks b4 contest. i will post them up and tks again. also i do love sushi, its one of my best food groups i enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by champ00 View Post
        im doing back to back comps within a week, i have done were i had 2 weeks b4 the next 1, the ? is, what would b a good meal right after the show to help me keep my shreededness and also maybe eat even 1 more meal sunday after the show then ill go back to my normal contest prep . i know ill drink 2 gall of water on sat night after show and also 2 gall on sun then ill graduaklly cut back my water. i just dont want to drop any size for the next show, i know i could continue to stay on track loose a little size and be more ripped but i already come in at 3%bf at 210 for com shreeded to the bone, any help would be great from a competitor

The diet is not the challenge when doing 2 shows a week apart. The challenge is getting the water off in time.

I would say the meal after the show, and then right back on the diet the next day.

Secondly, you will need to slam at least 3 gals on Sunday & Monday. On Tuesday, cut it to 2, and THEN continue your water depletion. You will absolutely hold water if you don't.

You will probably look better for the 2nd show. However, you're not going to lose size in just a week; especially if you're cheating the Saturday after the first show. That should fill you out. You really just need to be careful on the sodium intake. You will most likely just be more peeled; which will give you the illusion you've lost size.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
          The diet is not the challenge when doing 2 shows a week apart. The challenge is getting the water off in time.

I would say the meal after the show, and then right back on the diet the next day.

Secondly, you will need to slam at least 3 gals on Sunday & Monday. On Tuesday, cut it to 2, and THEN continue your water depletion. You will absolutely hold water if you don't.

You will probably look better for the 2nd show. However, you're not going to lose size in just a week; especially if you're cheating the Saturday after the first show. That should fill you out. You really just need to be careful on the sodium intake. You will most likely just be more peeled; which will give you the illusion you've lost size.
          I'm agree completely here - even amidst my all night binge last year I avoided sodium as much as I possibly could (as well as unnecessary sugars) - I also managed to down about 2 gallons after my show and before I went to sleep the next morning - then I had 3 for the rest of that Sunday cutting everything in half on each subsequent day the following week....

Comment

Originally posted by champ00 View Post

whats your protein,carb,fat ratios right now before contest?

Comment

Working...
            X