have been starving lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have been starving lately

the past 3 days ive been like stomach hurting hungry like every 2 hours, food/diet hasnt changed, training hasnt changed, and supplements are the same i cant figure out whats going on

does it feel like that right after you eat? maybe you just aren't eating enough?

Comment

nah about an hour or so after i eat, and for breakfast today i had a 6oz chicken breast a cup of brocoli, and a cup of oats and raisins. im eating a good amount of stuff and drinking a ton of water just lately i feel like im hungry alot more like my metabolism went into over drive

Comment

generally when you start felling hungry like that your body is ready to use more nutrients. do you find that you are sweating more?

Comment

yeah well with the weather getting warmer where im at im def sweating alot more compared to before durring workouts and sex and any activity really. I did start taking some tetrazene stuff a supplement store supplier gave me for free last week it has kgm-90 in it i didnt notice any difference last week besides a little better pumps but this week the body is craving food all the time

Comment

Originally posted by parabody View Post
            yeah well with the weather getting warmer where im at im def sweating alot more compared to before durring workouts and sex and any activity really. I did start taking some tetrazene stuff a supplement store supplier gave me for free last week it has kgm-90 in it i didnt notice any difference last week besides a little better pumps but this week the body is craving food all the time
            i dont know much about that supp but if it is like a fat burner type supp, that is probably what is doing it. you said you hadnt changed anything in your original post you dipshit. :P

Comment

ahahah yeah but i started that about a week to two weeks ago and for me to just notice it now its crazy, it is a fat burn supplement havent seen many reviews on it besides glucononan is in it or something like that which helps with dieting somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by parabody View Post
                the past 3 days ive been like stomach hurting hungry like every 2 hours, food/diet hasnt changed, training hasnt changed, and supplements are the same i cant figure out whats going on
                Eat more food brother;)

Comment

Working...
                X