Mindstar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindstar...

This is YOUR thread - check your email and get on it....

Thanks FH...

I am going to be cutting, naturally for now and FH is helping me. I am moving out east on the 2nd and will begin my diet on the 3rd.

Right now I'm 5'11" or there abouts, 240lbs, 18% or so (fuck, too many 'goodbye beers' with friends).

I will keep this updated as I go and may even post pics if I can summon the courage.

Comment

cool, look forward to the updates bro.

Comment

So you got everything? Looking forward to the 3rd - you can believe I'll be back on this thread the day of :P

Comment

SO?????????????

Comment

It's the 4th :D I want my money back.

Comment

lmao. hey mindstar, start your diet you fat fuck. :D

Comment

:D

I've given up bodybuilding and beginning competitive eating. I aim to dethrown that Japanese guy. The training is hard, but it's worth it.

Actually, it took me a while to find a gym but I'm on track. Down to 235 and no strength losses. An inch off the middle so far.

As soon as I can befreind one of the giants in my new gym I think I'll hit the sauce again, but aim to keep gains really lean this time. I've decided that walking around at 250 is a bit too big for me, so I'm going to aim for 235-240 lean.

Comment

btw..ran the stairs in my building last Friday (after legs on Thursday) and I thought my calves had exploded. Fuck, they're still sore. I may go back for more today...lol.

Comment

Next cycle check?

Last cycle was straight test 500mg/week. I got to 250, but wasn't particularly lean because I was just trying to cram as many calories in as possible. This time I'm looking to add little to no fat at the expense of some muscle.

With that in mind I thought I'd try test/tren as i've heard that tren gains are solid and that it leans some guys out.

test 500-800mg/week 1-16
                    tren 300mg/week 1-14
                    a-dex .5 eod or as needed.

nolva/clomid for pct.

Hope to have everything in place by late sept/early Oct...
                    thoughts?

Comment

how long have you been training? if your just getting back into it, i'd hold off for a couple months. see what you can do after a layoff, and high risk of injury when you jump right into it. juice isnt a fix all - your cardio and diet need to be spot on

Comment

that being said - cycle looks solid and well put together. tren has always seemed to help me look more vascular

Comment

i've been seriously training for about 10 years, ad this last lay-off was 2 weeks or so. What I let slip was my diet over the early summer. My numbers are still there, and while I'm a bit smaller and fatter, I've been told it's hardly noticible...lol.

Comment

i gotcha. in that case your cycle looks spot on. i cant think of anything to add. i would always run orals the first 3 weeks or so to jump start my cycle, but probably unnecessary

Comment

well the diet is going well...still have lots of energy and pushing decent weight at the gym. I've begun climbing the stairs in my building for cardio...it sucks. I'm down to about 233 or there abouts.

Comment

Working...
                              X