No announcement yet.

Lost 6 pounds in 3 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fog, post up your thoughts on carb cycling when you get a chance. I for one am very interesting in reading your experiences....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
      Don't know where the thread is where we kind of nailed down your diet but...

How is it going????
      I have to say Fog that the diet and training are going pretty good I have good energy levels I like what I am eating and I am dropping fat at an incredible rate. I have not used the calipers yet I was going to wait for that at 6 weeks this is the 3rd week but if I continue to burn fat at anything close to this rate I think I will easily reach 8 or 9% by the end of 12 weeks.
      I have been off the tren for two weeks now and have tapered the T3 down and will take the last dose of it on fri. I am still running test cycp at 500 mg per week and will keep this up for 2 more weeks before dropping to the HRT dose of 250 mg.

I have the upper an middle abs that show without flexing, can flex and show the 6 pack, my external obliques are very pronounced. I am becoming vascular in my upper pecs, my arms and shoulders look like road maps from the veins as well as my calves. I have started showing some vascularity in my thighs and my wife cannot stop looking at me. (Nice)

I am going to try and get some pics or video this Fri not a promise but, I will try.

I would like to thank you Foghat and the other guys that all posted and got me on track I think it has made all the differance. I will try to keep you posted. I am down to 196 lbs and people stare at me in the gym I can't imagine what will happen when I get to 9% Thanks again!

Comment

3v1lj03, I would like to see your diet and training routines. Please post or point me to a post that perhaps you made earlier. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          3v1lj03, I would like to see your diet and training routines. Please post or point me to a post that perhaps you made earlier. Thanks!
          I am on a 5 day split. One day is real easy just triceps I find it easier to go to the gym every weekday to stay on track. Fog just told me to stay in the 10 to 12 rep range and no more then 4 on per 5 days. here is the diet Foghat wrote according to an estimated bf of 12% I am 5'7" and today weighed in at 196 lbs. started this diet at 204 or 205 lbs 3 weeks ago. Just a note here I have only lost size per the measurements in the areas where I tend to store fat. Like under the arms and around the waist. here it is.

From Foghat
          05:30am - Cardio

30 minutes low intensity walking on mid-grade incline
          15 minutes of 1 minute fast/4 minute slow intervals reaching 150 bpm heart rate at peak intervals and attempting to return to 100 bpm level on cool down intervals

07:00am -

40g whey protein
          40g maltodextrin

08:30am -

5oz chicken
          3oz sweet potato
          2 cups fresh spinach leaves

11:00am -

5oz flank steak
          1 cup brown rice
          2 cups green beans

1:30pm

5oz chicken
          3oz sweet potato
          2 cups fresh spinach leaves

03:00pm

Workout

4:00pm - Cardio

30 minutes low intensity walking on mid-grade incline

04:30pm - PWO Shake

40g whey protein
          40g maltodextrin

05:30pm

5oz flank steak
          1 cup brown rice
          2 cups green beans

07:30pm

7 egg whites
          1 whole egg
          2 cups fresh spinach
          EVOO

09:00

5oz chicken
          2 cups fresh green beans
          EVOO

(Don't eat this last more any more/less than one hour before bed)

(Cheat meals: - shoot for *maybe* 200 max in one meal on your cheat meal day - anything more than that and you won't be restoring glycogen stores - you'll simply be storing the excess as fat)

I have been on a cutting cycle for months and I have finally started making major progress with this diet. I eat it all without condiments Ali Bouncer style and sometimes I have had to combine the 5:30 and 7:30 into one meal. I try to get the same protein that is in both meals but, I do my best to eat on time everyday. Just once in a while life happens. I hope this helps you it has helped me. I have eaten more sweet potatoes in the last 3 weeks then I have my whole life. LOL Thanks again Foghat

Comment

Thanks man! That was very useful. Hey Fog, how would this change if I was unable to do cardio first thing in the morning?

Comment

Thanks man! That was very useful. Hey Fog, how would this change if I was unable to do cardio first thing in the morning?
              I think the fasted cardio is one of the main factors. But, let's wait and see what Foghat or B has to say.

Comment

I have a hard time doing cardio first thing in the morning. I can only get to the gym in the afternoon or evenings. Fog, need your input, buddy!

Comment

I have a hard time doing cardio first thing in the morning. I can only get to the gym in the afternoon or evenings. Fog, need your input, buddy!
                  I don't do my cardio at the gym. In the morning I walk at work I can find plenty of stairs and ramps to walk on I also have a jump rope in my desk. Right after my morning meeting I hit the hallways and the stairs and the ramps. Be creative. I also don't do cardio in the gym after I workout. I go home and walk the hills around my house and I usually take one of my kids along or my wife and it is a much more pleasant experience and they all know the pace I set so they are used to it. Use your imagination not all exercise has to be done in a gym or on a treadmill, bike or whatever.

Comment

Posted a couple of pics in the picture forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                      I don't do my cardio at the gym. In the morning I walk at work I can find plenty of stairs and ramps to walk on I also have a jump rope in my desk. Right after my morning meeting I hit the hallways and the stairs and the ramps. Be creative. I also don't do cardio in the gym after I workout. I go home and walk the hills around my house and I usually take one of my kids along or my wife and it is a much more pleasant experience and they all know the pace I set so they are used to it. Use your imagination not all exercise has to be done in a gym or on a treadmill, bike or whatever.
                      Good point! I usually take the train to work, so I do get about 15 or 20 minutes of walking in the morning. I might see if I can add some more time to the walk and get it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                        Right after my morning meeting I hit the hallways and the stairs and the ramps.
                        ah, so your THAT guy huh.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          ah, so your THAT guy huh.. :D
                          Yep thats me occasionally I meet one of the boss on the other side of the campus and they give me a very puzzled look. Makes me laugh to see the looks on their faces. Meet a lot of people that way too. It is a great way to get cardio in. much better for me then a treadmill and a tv.

Comment

Working...
                          X