Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell off the wagon over the weekend

but it was for a good cause....

It was my younger son's 4th birthday party and I ate more than my fair share of pizza, cake and ice cream. After eating totally clean for months, this was quite a shock to the system.

Now to get back on track starting Monday :D

I feel your pain brother. I have had to attend 4 birthday parties in the last two weeks and my wife made the cakes and she makes them from scratch and they are incredible. Very hard to resist. I never have any problem not eating those store cakes. And I love ice cream. Just hit a little extra cardio one day won't hurt you it's everyday that makes the difference. Stay Strong brother you are not lost.

Comment

Have you not been having a cheat meal throughout your diet?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        but it was for a good cause....

It was my younger son's 4th birthday party and I ate more than my fair share of pizza, cake and ice cream. After eating totally clean for months, this was quite a shock to the system.

Now to get back on track starting Monday :D
        will probably help as long as you continue eating the way you have been. dont even worry about it.

Comment

Thanks, guys! Yes, it's back to discipline again! And FB, I have been having cheat days on the weekends but this was a bit over the top! :D

Comment

Thanks, guys! Yes, it's back to discipline again! And FB, I have been having cheat days on the weekends but this was a bit over the top! :D
            "cheat day" is no good bro. "cheat meal" is what you want. a whole day of junk food = more harm then good.

Comment

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry for not being clear. Cheat day = day with cheat meal. Not a whole day of eating junk....

Comment

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry for not being clear. Cheat day = day with cheat meal. Not a whole day of eating junk....
                be surprised how many people have cheat days. lol

Comment

Working...
                X