last week of enjoying food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last week of enjoying food

next week i clean up my eating so when i start diet in the spring its an easy transition - i am ready to get back on track anyway -

Im with you. Im starting mine next week as well

Comment

i've been sayin that for the last month but i think i mean it this time.....

Comment

i have been eating clean for so long and having 1 cheat meal a week that i dont know any other way really.

i cant imagine eating junk day in and day out. i literly get depressed if i were to do that.

Comment

i give props to you guys that can do that. diet has always been my weakest point. but im gonna really try and stick to things and see what happpens

Comment

My diet has been on point until today. From now until Jan 1, its anarachy. Desserts, junk food. But protein still a must every 2 hours. I'm at 195 right now. Figure to be up to 200 by Jan 1, but back down to 195 within a week. Most of it is simply water weight. But boy did apple pie taste good tonight

Comment

I think everyone starts around new years but for me Im having surgery at the end of January so I want to go into the surgery in as good of shape as I can be. During recovery Ill have to continue eating clean and doing my cardio as start back training slowly.

Good luck to everyone though

Comment

The last couple days have been pretty bad. I ate alot of cookies last night I cant sleep from all the sugar. Im glad its all over today!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  i have been eating clean for so long and having 1 cheat meal a week that i dont know any other way really.

i cant imagine eating junk day in and day out. i literly get depressed if i were to do that.
                  bouncer - i am very strict during the week food wise but overdue it on the weekends - will be cutting that out and staying strict throughout except for one cheat meal a week

also cutting out things todd didnt like me eating . oatmeal being one of them . i am going back to ezekiel bread for part of my carbs , basmati rice , sweet potatos , vitargo - those will be my source of carbs

Comment

I'm certainly going to put a big check on my diet. I have my favorite standby food on hand "met rx".

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                      I'm certainly going to put a big check on my diet. I have my favorite standby food on hand "met rx".
                      lifts you plan on competeing again ??

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                        bouncer - i am very strict during the week food wise but overdue it on the weekends - will be cutting that out and staying strict throughout except for one cheat meal a week

also cutting out things todd didnt like me eating . oatmeal being one of them . i am going back to ezekiel bread for part of my carbs , basmati rice , sweet potatos , vitargo - those will be my source of carbs
                        my loves that ezekiel bread. i dont get the appeal. taste like cardboard. i will take long grain brown rice over that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          my loves that ezekiel bread. i dont get the appeal. taste like cardboard. i will take long grain brown rice over that.
                          have to toast it bro - the english muffin style ezekiel is real good !! very soft when toasted

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post

So why not oatmeal scott?

Comment

Ive been eating crap this past month. I was eating my well balanced 6-7 meals per day. Now Im eating only 2-3 meals, which at times includes fast foods. I feel like crap, lazy, etc etc... Need to get back on track right after new years.

Comment

Working...
                              X