replace chicken meal with flank meal.. thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    one point to remember, I bought some lean steak mince today; 11 grams fat and 19 grams protien per 100g, then I bought some diced lean beef and I just checked the stats

Holy poo! 2 grams fat per 100g, 34g protien per 100g!!!

So you see it depends what beef you chose
    thus the reason i said flank. not talking about hamburger here. :P

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Keep the chicken bro...Variety...As it is, good diet meals are redundant.
      But, chicken isn't as effective & calorie dense as a lean beef since he's looking for a clean bulk.

Comment

But seriously though...Is it really going to hurt him that bad? come on...He'll be just fine...Unless he's running 6% BF all year long and he's getting ready for a show, then maybe...But there's no need to be soooo critical of one meal.
        umm, extra cals every day would lead to weight gain dippy.

Comment

^lets just ignore him and post pictures of flank steaks instead lol

Comment

B i see nothing wrong with changing to flank - clean bulk should have a bit more read meat anyway -

hell todd had me taking in red meat almost every meal offseason and right up to about 6 to 8 weeks from contest then he would start scaling me back till it was just chicken and fish

Comment

I know that you fuck tard...But if you train enough and watch everything else, why be so critical? We worry about shit way too much...You could have liver damage, pancreatic cancer, etc...And you worry about 6-8oz's of chicken for 1 meal?...lol
              yea fuck it. lets not even worry about going to the gym anymore. if we miss a month or too so what. if i happen to eat jelly beans for a week.. no big deal.

shut your dumb ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                B i see nothing wrong with changing to flank - clean bulk should have a bit more read meat anyway -

hell todd had me taking in red meat almost every meal offseason and right up to about 6 to 8 weeks from contest then he would start scaling me back till it was just chicken and fish
                cool will do it, you still in touch with todd?

Comment

a month ago a was shocked reading you diet and seeing that you didnt eat much red meat or whole eggs. So after seeing your diet i thought i should change things because i eat 3 times a day even when cutting (tastes much better than chicken to me). recently i went the other way and addeding more chicken ... i also happened to do a lot of reading on it recently. my diet was similar to yours except i ate much more red meat instead of chicken 3 times a day. it worked but chicken i believe will net the same result... what i trying to say is i was so passionate about it b/c of the flaws in my own diet.

Go for the red meat Hilter would have wanted it that way.
                  Last edited by NYCmitch25; 01-08-09, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
                    a month ago a was shocked reading you diet and seeing that you didnt eat much red meat or whole eggs. So after seeing your diet i thought i should change things because i eat 3 times a day even when cutting (tastes much better than chicken to me). recently i went the other way and addeding more chicken ... i also happened to do a lot of reading on it recently. my diet was similar to yours except i ate much more red meat instead of chicken 3 times a day. it worked but chicken i believe will net the same result... what i trying to say is i was so passionate about it b/c of the flaws in my own diet.
                    cant keep things the same, want to change things up for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      cool will do it, you still in touch with todd?
                      he is going to do my diet for north americans B - was going to use someone else but todd has learned my body through several shows - so will stick with him -

Comment

he is going to do my diet for north americans B - was going to use someone else but todd has learned my body through several shows - so will stick with him -
                        i wouldn't mind seeing the diet he lays out for ya bro.

Comment

i wouldn't mind seeing the diet he lays out for ya bro.
                          B , i planned on showing it to you bro - soon as i get it [march] will send to you :)

Comment

B , i planned on showing it to you bro - soon as i get it [march] will send to you :)
                            cool, thanks brother.

snowing like a bitch out, you should be working. :D

Comment

cool, thanks brother.

snowing like a bitch out, you should be working. :D
                              its not here yet - will be in about 2 hours - then its no sleep till probably tomorrow sometime - this winter is killing me

Comment

Working...
                              X