TOM PLATZ Diet. LMAO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOM PLATZ Diet. LMAO...

TOM PLATZ OFF-SEASON DIET (WRITTEN IN HIS BOOK)

MORNING (Prior to trainnin) : Two Pieces of whole grain toast with butter and jelly, juice or milk, coffee Supplements

Lunch : (After Workout) Three to six eggs, Hamburger patty, sliced tomatoes , juice, two pieces of bread

Snack : Cheese (quite abit ) and crackers a glass of milk

Dinner : Very large prime rib salad (with cottage cheese, nuts, ) Bread and butter Piece of pie of ice cream , coffee or milk

Snack : Evening Couple pints of ice cream or bag of nuts

TOM PLATZ PRE-CONTEST DIET

PREWORKOUT MEAL : two pieces of toast , jelly hot cereal, small glass of juice or milk

Post Workout meal : Water packed Tuna Plain bagel, iced tea

Snack : bagel and an apple

Snack : Two pieces of toast and half a grapefruit

Evenning meal : Plain boiled fish , dry baked potatoe, Salad and lemon slices , stemed vegatable, Water or a glass dry white wine

That doesn't look like much of a diet

Whats with the icecream??? WTF??? jelly, cereal, crackers, cheese...HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      That doesn't look like much of a diet

Whats with the icecream??? WTF??? jelly, cereal, crackers, cheese...HAHA
      did things a little differently back then. cant argue with his results though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

YUP... dude's pretty big. Leg size is sick. Must have good genetics.

Comment

A lot differently I would say.... lol

Just point me to the BBQ.....

Comment

funny, the morning is just pathetic... the problme is some poor bastard is following this diet right now...

its looks like a modified "Milk and Squats" program / diet which the old timers would do. toast (no brown rice back then) juice milk lots of it... promote growth with saturated fats ... you will see gains increased inflammationin with wrong fatty acids
            in addition to milk he adds cheese and ice cream ... and white wine chardonnay ?!?
            Last edited by NYCmitch25; 12-31-08, 10:43 AM.

Comment

anyone know arnolds old diets? did he ever right about his diet in any of his books? would be interesting to see.

Comment

I don't actually believe that diet was really followed Tom Platz, just doesn't seem enough food for his legiondary leg workouts but I do know his logic i terms of bulking was that hey if you need more calories than you burn to put on weight then why bother makeing them (the extra calories required)protien calories, eat ice cream its easier lol!

Comment

anyone know arnolds old diets? did he ever right about his diet in any of his books? would be interesting to see.
                  I have the bodybuilding encyclopedia and it has diet info in it but I don't believe he lays out a diet and specifies that he has used it....

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                    I have the bodybuilding encyclopedia and it has diet info in it but I don't believe he lays out a diet and specifies that he has used it....
                    in such a huge book, why would he not lay out his diet. seems like he didn't really have one and just ate the same crap they all ate. amazing.

Comment

in such a huge book, why would he not lay out his diet. seems like he didn't really have one and just ate the same crap they all ate. amazing.

Just like everything else, we over-complicate the hell out of stuff.

Comment

hell no bro -- thats awesome

steve stone use to tell me stories about guys the night before contest eating half gallon of icecream and coming in ripped next day for the show

funny how things have changed

Comment

From what I remember he was real against milk and bread. I think I read that he ate lots of red meat and eggs. He cut carbs before a show, so that shows that guys have been doing that for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
                            From what I remember he was real against milk and bread. I think I read that he ate lots of red meat and eggs. He cut carbs before a show, so that shows that guys have been doing that for a long time.
                            wonder what his carb sources were. he was full as fuck during the filming of pumping iron.

Comment

wonder what his carb sources were. he was full as fuck during the filming of pumping iron.
                              Beer.... Don't you remember that movie... LOL

"milk is for babies...."

Comment

Working...
                              X